Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Officially Moving! (And School)

I got an acceptance letter to the community college!!! :D I actually didn't know you couldn't get accepted, unlike universities - I thought they accepted everyone xD But hey, I got in - I'm so glad. I'm really happy :D

So I get to go to college in the fall! I am SO excited. The orientation day I decided to choose is next Tuesday, so I'll be going soon. I really wanted to go on their north campus, because it's really nice, but it ended up working out that most my classes that I needed to take/the time that was best for me was on the downtown campus. But that's fine. I went to north campus to take the accuplacer, so I've been before. And I think I'll probably get to go next year :)

Remember when I talked about moving a while ago, on how I didn't know if we were moving or not? Well, it turns out that the move's officially on! We're moving on the 20th (yeah, I know, so soon) so we're going through stuff and starting to pack. Honestly, I think this is the quickest move we've ever had. Like before, we usually had extra time to prep. But it's kind of fun, you know? (if not a bit hectic)

I know this post is shorter, but I can't think of much. We're also in the midst of the move, of course, but I know I probably will be able to write more whenever we're done. Because I'll have this big, really quick move to discuss! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment