Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

So much stuff!

Between the midst of moving, I missed a week or so of blogging. So I'm sorry :P But I'm here now, so I'll be a-posting! Here's what happened last week and this week:

I had a LOOONNG day on the 16th...it was student orientation which took a few hours, then I went with advisors to help register for classes. It turned out that they changed some things so I had to reschedule...and it also turned out that I was given someone else's information for classes that person needed to take!

I took the accuplacer again and did better, so now I only have 1 developmental course for both English and Math! Yay! :D Also, I talked to one of the advisors and told her what happened, so I should be good to go on my classes.

I had a blast touring the college Friday. It was so much fun. I had no idea college campuses were so huge. I wish they'd put everything in one building! xD But it's great for exercise, especially if you stay on campus for long...which I like :)

And of course...we finally moved! We only had like, a week, but we did it. As of June 20th, our current residence is...unknown :P We're staying at my grandma's house for a while, but after that I have no idea where we'll be going.

Oh, and I'm sure you've probably heard that the Supreme Court ruled gay marriage legal in all 50 states. My friend group was divided in, paraphrasing what an eCard said so wonderfully, "a fight between the confederates and skittles" xD But seriously, there are like, rainbows everywhere. And I like rainbows :D Hehe, anyway, I'm glad they did it. I'm not gay myself, but I believe everyone deserves equal rights. I don't know why there was so much opposition to what other people are doing when it doesn't involve you...okay, that's a whole other rant. Point is, I'm happy that we finally have marriage equality :)

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday :p I kind of forgot too xD I'm still getting used to my new residency. I haven't even been here for like, a few weeks, I don't know. My mom says it's only been exactly 1 week, so yeah. But it's a new experience, new adventure, certainly. I'm not sure where we're moving, but I want to enjoy myself wherever I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment