Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Fourth of July!


Happy Fourth of July, everyone! My brother and I were planning on watching National Treasure today since it's a patriotic sort of film xD, but we're probably going to see Age of Ultron today, but I've been wanting to see it anyway so that's cool! I know my brother has been dying to see it.

I suppose I should write what's been going on in my week, huh? Well, we're still at my grandmother's house, but we're looking at houses and have narrowed it down to two - more like one, actually. It's a nice house, too. We didn't think we'd find one bigger than our previous house, but this one is and it's cheaper, too! We'd also be closer to our grandmother, not too far away from where I'm going to school in the fall (I think), and a dance studio I enjoyed but distance made me consider going there or not before :D

I really want to get back to my exercise :P We don't have as much space to workout, but I still want to get it in. We did go to the park the other day, though, and I got some exercise in. And it was a nice park, too. Next to the river. I really love living near the water :)

We went to Cookout (which has some delicious food!) yesterday. My brother and I wanted to go to Goodwill so we went there later on. I was looking for T-shirts there for crafts and there were TONS of them! I thought it would be cheaper to buy it at the thrift shop than at the craft store, and I was right - my mom said it was like half the price there! I bought about 3, and I also got myself a cute jean skirt :)

I checked out waaay way too many books at the library! I have FOUR novels - yes, you read that right - NOVELS. I'm glad I have plenty to read, but I may have to return some of them soon if I don't read them all in time! xD Though it usually doesn't take me THAT long to read a novel - heck, I once read one in a week! I'm slowing down from that now, but if I can renew a novel and the total time is about nine weeks, I think I have plenty of time. It doesn't take me 2 months to read a novel. Anyway, here's a picture of the books I checked out:

Right now I'm reading Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. It's about a girl named Aislinn who's a pretty normal teenager - except for the fact that she can see faeries. And these aren't your cute little faeries - they're dangerous. Aislinn's grandmother set her rules, most importantly to not let them know that she could see them, which has worked for Aislinn in the past. But now the faeries are stalking her, and one particular one - a king - wants to make Aislinn his queen no matter the cost. It's pretty interesting -I'm almost halfway through the book already! I'm glad I picked it up first because I'm really enjoying it :)

So that's that! Not much happening right now. School's still a month (actually more than that) away, but you can start paying for classes on the 8th. I'm probably going to get my student ID taken then, too. I'm so excited for college :D And moving. See you guys later!

2 comments:

  1. Praying all goes well with college & moving! Happy independence day! Stay lovely, Fairley!

    ReplyDelete