Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Top 8 Websites

So...I was racking my brain for something to write on this blog, and I decided to write about my top 8 websites.

This isn't really in order, since I don't know exactly which websites I like better than others. But they're my favorites.

Okay, here's the list:

1. Facebook-I'd figured this was #1, since I go on it everyday, multiple times in the day :) I like how I get to keep up with my friends' daily lives (especially since I may not see them regularly). It's a great social outlet, in my opinion. 
2. Homeschoolblogger-(yeah, I have another blogging site. I'm just cool like that ;). I love Homeschoolblogger because it has Wordpress for your blog, and there is SO much you can do on there! Plus, there are fun groups you can join :) I just wish more people would go on :(
3. CommonSenseMedia-I don't know why I like this site so much; I think it's because they review movies/television shows/music/books/apps I'm interested in. I also like how I can review stuff and how they put an age rating on what they think is appropriate or not (I don't really worry about that part, but it's still nice to see it).
4. IMDB-I like keeping up with the latest movies and television series. I really enjoy reading the quotes and going on the message boards to see people discussing movies/shows I like :)
5. Youtube-I love how you can post free videos on there. I enjoy watching many videos (especially since some are full episodes of my favorite shows :D)
6. Google-Technically it counts, even though I'm on it right now :) 
7. Yahoo Answers-Most of the people post accurate/helpful information on there, so that's why I like it
8. Wikipedia-I like how there's SO much information to be found on here. And, unlike some sites that people are allowed to edit (anyone can edit Wikipedia), I'd say 99% of the info on here is accurate. They have some good moderators :)

Wow! That was more fun than I thought :) Well, that's all for today. Until next time, I guess!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment