Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

20 Things About Me


I just thought this would be fun to do :D

1. I love formalwear 
2. I get bored a little too easily 
3. I like looking at myself in the mirror
4. I still sing the alphabet song at times to remember which letter comes next
5. I like watching epic movies
6. I love technique dancing
7. Sometimes I think I'm  funny
8. I enjoy writing
9. I'm OBSESSED with books
10. I'm a hummus addict
11. I like making bad jokes
12. Whenever I'm hyper, I talk loudly
13. I'm shy in public (getting better at it, though!), but can be VERY loud at home
14.  I like to collect seashells on the beach so I can turn them into necklaces
15. Winter is my least favorite season
16. I like to sing in the shower
17. I find autocorrect annoying at times
18. I enjoy Greek mythology
19. For some odd reason, I like to see people attack mascots on TV
20. I'm semi-obsessed with "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"

I actually could do more than 20, but I don't want to boggle anyone down with my craziness :D It's just too much for one person to handle! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment