Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Week


I played Monopoly Saturday, and it took up most of my day. I forgot how long Monopoly was :P haha, well, I went bankrupt and got out of the game the earliest, which kind of sucked :P But it was very entertaining and is actually helping me with money management - which, of course, I'll need in the future ;)

I got the Heartbleed virus warning on Tumblr, so I changed my password. I'm still considering if I should change my other passwords. Ugh, I hate viruses :P I don't like to judge people, but I am so sick of these viruses. As I was saying to my friend Sarah, I really wish the hackers would find something better to do than to ruin other people's information. It's just so irritating. But I am going to make sure I can stay as virus-free as possible

I'm glad Once Upon A Time brought Ariel back, if only briefly, for last Sunday's episode. As much as I love Emma/Hook flirting, I think it should just stay that, as they don't seem to be seriously romantic (at least Emma doesn't). And I'm getting tired of Zelena/Wicked West. She needs to sort out her jealousy issues :P But at least she has a reason behind her evilness, unlike Peter Pan. I really hope he doesn't come back -_-

Since it was going to be Easter Sunday, I had no dance class this week. Bohoo :( Also, the library was closed during the time I usually go, which is Thursday. So I spent all of my time in the house this week. Not that I'm upset, though; I have so many things I love doing in the house. Especially the internet :) haha!

I keep procrastinating on my Star Wars fic :P While the rewrite is easier in many regards, there are some parts I need to rewrite that I'm too lazy too. Such as battle scenes :P Gosh, I don't like battle scenes. I don't like watching them, unless they're really good, and I don't like writing them. It's a struggle getting through them, because I know this particular scene needs one. But I'm gonna  get her done!I keep procrastinating on my Star Wars fic :P While the rewrite is easier in many regards, there are some parts I need to rewrite that I'm too lazy too.

I mainly mean battle scenes :P Gosh, I don't like battle scenes. I don't like watching them, unless they're really good, and I don't like writing them. It's a struggle getting through them, because I know this particular scene needs one. But I'm gonna get her done!!! I like challenges; they help make me a better writer :)

How is it that a book can be interesting and boring at the same time? That's how I feel about Uglies. I love the premise, as stated in previous posts, but some parts are boring me. If I sit down to read it, I'll read it, but I have something else I'd rather do, I won't read it :P But I borrowed it from the library, so I have to read it. And I will :)

In other news, I have been trying to upcycle everything I can. For those of you who don't know, "upcycle" means to reuse something and make it of higher quality. I've actually been doing this for a long time (pocket purses, for example), but I never knew what it was called until I saw it on Pinterest. So anyway, it's one of my newer obsessions :) I don't know why I get such a thrill out of reusing something. I think I get it from my mother. I'm excited about finding the right tools so that I can make jewelry out of bottle caps (I've seen them, and they're gorgeous!!!)

Well, that's it for the week. I only had a three-day school week because Manny gets off Thursday-Sunday for Easter!!! I don't even celebrate Easter, but who am I to turn down a break? :D Haha. So I'm loving my days off!!! Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment