Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Spring Break 2015

Since my brother's off from college (and since homeschoolers can adjust their schedules ;). I'm on spring break now!!! And I don't know what to do xD I know I won't be doing schoolwork, but I highly doubt I'll be doing NOTHING. My older siblings and I are doing some business work with my dad, and with our mom we're doing some spring cleaning (though we got a lot of it done last week). And of course now I have more time to write (and blog!) and do other things in my free time!

Sorry, this post isn't going to be very long. I might wrap it up now...I just don't feel like I have as much to say. I hope once I get back into things I will, because I enjoy blogging. But I'm glad I wrore something :D I think part of the problem is that I'm doing so much writing (regularly in my diary for several months, schoolwork, my stories, etc.) that I don't always feel like writing on my blog post. But maybe during this break I'll have more to say since I'll be off.

See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment