Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Embarrassing Moments

So we've pretty much all had embarrassing moments in our life, right? Well, I thought it'd be fun for me to mention mine. After all, it's better to laugh at yourself than to beat yourself up about it, right?
Here are some of the few embarrassing moments I can remember:

-I was at a band concert (my dad's band) and I was extremely tired (it ended at eleven or midnight). I closed my eyes because I was so sleepy, and then someone had tapped me on the shoulder. I thought it was my younger sister, and I snapped, "What do you want?" Guess what? It was someone else! O_O I felt sooo bad (and I realized I shouldn't have snapped, regardless of who it was), so I apologized to the person on Facebook

-I was singing in the kitchen (I thought no one else was there; I only sing when I'm alone), and when I turned around, I saw my mom watching. (This has happened more than once)

-This isn't too embarrassing, but one time someone said that my shirt looked comfortable and I said, "Thank you!" O_O I didn't know what else to say :P

Thankfully I haven't had too many embarrassing moments-although, when I look back at it, it's funny :). So I kinda wish I did have more embarrassing moments to laugh at :D

Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment