Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello, Everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about what's been happening lately. I like to keep a log of pretty much my everyday life :)

Well, Monday was the start of school again (for me, some kids got out :P)-it actually wasn't that bad, though. During the afternoon, of course, I had dance class (tap). We learned some to our dance-I'm not sure how much is left until we finished. So once that was done, we got home and ate a late dinner, and then I went upstairs to watch the new episode of "Kickin' It" and "Lab Rats"(minor rant coming up). This is the new season of "Kickin' It", but I don't understand why Jack and Kim aren't dating (my worst fears confirmed)...I mean, Kim was flirting with some guy when she knew very well that she and Jack had feelings for each other! And Milton was BARELY in this episode-I mean, the longest he was in was a scene before the cold opening. And Eddie, who wasn't my favorite character, is not on the show anymore (he's not in the intro), but they didn't explain why! Oh well, it was still a good-abliet average-episode.

Tuesday was normal-school, chores, volunteering at the library. Nothing too special happened. Although, something big DID happen. I'm not sure if it was Tuesday or Wednesday (or maybe Monday...) but recently I found out we're moving. In less than a month, actually. It's pretty soon. It's not that I'm super attached to my old house (which I do like), but it just seems so soon. My biggest gripe is probably going to be loading all of the stuff we have-we have a LOT of stuff in the house! But I'm always curious as to where we're moving :). Honestly, I'm just shocked that it's so soon.

Wednesday was normal (I know, normal, right? So boring XD). Well, I had dance class that day (modern :D) and we learned some stuff to our dance. It's kinda hard, but really fun. If I could figure out a way, I'd show the video on my "Dance HQ" blog of my dance :).

Thursday may seem boring, 'cause I didn't have any extracurricular activities (but I had more time to write my stories :D). Oh, I'm not sure when this had happened (probably soon after my birthday), but I've become a little obsessed with that new Oz movie-the one directed by Sam Raimi. Now, I know most people are going to be shocked at me for saying this-but I just thought that the "Wizard of Oz" was okay. I mean, I read the book (abliet another adaption), but I figured it'd be more accurate than the film. It just seemed a little kiddie to me, I guess? But the new film looks more interesting, and I even bought a novelization of it. I've been writing and reading fanfictions for it, too. I think the story is good, but (at least in the novelization) it seemed to go too fast. Wait, why am I telling you this? I guess I just needed to get it out :P

Friday-IT'S FRIDAY!!! :D Did work as usual (had an EXTREMELY hard time with math-CURSE YOU!!!) but FINALLY got it (haha, in your face! XD Sorry I'm going a little crazy...) Nothing special happened. I got a little hyper off of dried apricots, which was fun XD. Oh, this is a bit unrelated, but I just found out that Justice League and Justice League Unlimited is on Netflix :). It's fun to re-watch them since Cartoon Network rarely shows it :P

Well, that's it. Ciao!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment