Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Sweet Sixteen!

So this week nothing too special has happened. I didn't go to my dance classes (they're having a spring break), so I had some extra time this week. My little sister, Sage, has defiantly hit the terrible twos after her birthday...she's been screaming loudly and throwing tantrums. But otherwise, I guess nothing really special has happened.

Except, of course...I JUST TURNED 16 BABY!

Me on my birthday :)

My birthday was on a Tuesday, so I didn't get too much free time-after finishing my schoolwork I went to volunteer at the library. But when that was over, I got to each some tasty frozen yogurt for my birthday! :D It tasted just like ice cream :D

Fro Yo!

When I got home, my mom made my favorite dinner-it's a mix of noodles and cheese, plus some ground turkey and broccoli :). It's kinda hard to explain, but it's basically mac-and-cheese with some extra stuff in it. And let me tell you-it was delicious :D. And when I was done with that, I ate some cupcakes for dessert-they were so good, but so big! If anyone's ever been to Cosco, let me tell you-stay away from those cupcakes! Not only are they DELICIOUS, but they are also humongous (twice the size of a normal cupcake-I ate half of one), so you have some leftovers! :D

Cupcakes...mmm...

I didn't do too much for my birthday, but it was special-like it always is. And I guess I didn't really have a "Sweet Sixteen" (no birthday party), but to me it was still great. My family and friends always make it great-I received some birthday wishes via Facebook and in person :). I don't need a big party to have fun on my birthday-I know it's always going to be a great day :)

So, that's it, I guess. Ciao, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Birthdays are so much fun. ^_^ Especially when frozen yogurt, yummy food, and giant cupcakes are involved! lol
    Glad you had a nice bday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bobbi :D! Yeah, it was great. I always love my birthdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already wished you a happy birthday on Facebook, but I shall say it again; Happy Birthday!! X3
    I'm glad you had a good time!

    Those cupcakes look exquisite! ♥ I love sugary foods. :P
    And don't worry, I do tend to stay away from Costco bakeries. lol

    You look beautiful in your picture, btw! :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete