Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

New Seasons and New Shows


Hi, y'all! Today I'm going to talk about new television shows coming up and new seasons of shows :D

The new season of "Kickin' It" is coming in April...well, I didn't think I'd like a Disney XD show (I kind of resented it because it replaced Toon Disney...how mature of me ;P) but this show is pretty nice! It's about these kids who go to a martial arts studio. And I think they actually do their stunts-it's pretty cool :D The first episode of this season is called "Spyfall" (obvious parody of "Skyfall"), and of course it has some spy-ish stuff in it, which I love :D (Minor rant here). I just hope Kim and Jack don't act like they have no feelings for each other, after they went on a DATE in one of the episodes in season 2. Because Disney did that on one of their shows ;P

Well, as you Bronies and Pegasisters know, My Little Pony is on hiatus until season 4 :( I have NO idea when it's coming on, and I DO NOT want to wait for it :( Every Saturday I think, "No new episode of My Little Pony" :(. WHY DID IT ONLY HAE 13 EPISODES? WHY, WRITERS? WHYYYYY???? (Sorry, I'm getting a little crazy...) But what do you fans think or want to see in season 4 of My Little Pony? (Sorry for non-MLP watchers; I am OBSESSED with this series...)

Also, Switched At Birth has been put on hiatus...saddening :( The spring finale was good, but not as drama-filled as I had hoped it would be. The summer premiere will come, I hope, in a short amount of time. (Rant coming up, be forewarned...) And OMG-TY's coming back?!? I thought he was in the army?!?! Ty and Bay were okay, but I like Ebay so much better. Of course, Emmet should have NEVER cheated on her, but I feel that he really does love her and hope they will (eventually) get back together...they were such a cute couple<3 Team Ebay!

In other news, there are two new television series coming on ABC Family! One of them, called "The Fosters", is about a foster family. It looks as if it may be like Switched At Birth because of the main premise, but I hope they don't completely rip it off. The main reason this interested me was because Jake T. Austin (Wizards of Waverly Place) is in it :D. I may watch it, it looks sort of interesting..,

Also, there's another series coming up-called "Twisted". It almost looks like "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Lying Game", because a guy's accused of murder. The only person I recognized in this was that guy who played Beck in Victorious (wasn't his name Avan something?). It looks slightly disturbing, so I'm not sure if I'm going to watch it O_O

Well, that's it! Until next time, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment