Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Top 4 Virtual Worlds


Yup, the title says it all :) I'm going to list the virtual worlds I (currently) use. I don't use them very often, but I do when I'm bored. Basically, I'm giving a list of fun virtual world's I've been on

1. Poptropica.com-This is a really fun website that I got on back in late 2009 (it came out in 2008). You create a character and have to complete quests on islands, and in return you are given a gold medallion :). When you're not completing an island, you can customize (mix-match outfits you see other people wearing), chat with others, compete in head-to-head games, and even make friends :) The site has really updated since I first got on, and they're adding so many new features in a short amount of time (there are currently 33 islands!) However, I don't like how you have to pay for a membership to get some cool things, but overall I like this site. My name is Red Heart, but you may not be able to find me. I would give you my username, but I don't want to give out personal information

2. Toontown.com-Toontown was really fun for awhile-it's like Looney Toons! You're a "toon" an animal, and you get to customize your character's look (what color you are, what animal, your clothes, etc.) You get to fight Cogs (evil business people) by throwing pie and squirting water at them XD, get a doodle, go fishing, and so much more! But I don't like how you have to be a member to get cool things :( I got a membership, and it was soo fun-but after awhile it had expired (I didn't want to pay every month), so I got bored :P  I can't remember my name :P

3. TyGirlz.com-This is a girly-girl website. Basically you shop, play games, chat...It's not too exciting, but still fun if I'm bored.  My Tygirlz name are Glitter, Princess Pearl, Gamegirl (I think?) and I can't remember the name of the last chick :P

4. Mcworld.happymeal.com-I rarely use McWorld, but it's kind of fun. It's free, but you have to have a code from a Happy Meal box to get some fun things. I don't even remember my characters name :P

No comments:

Post a Comment