Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

What's Up, Everyone?

Nothing too special has happened this week...

Let's see...My parents are still looking at places to move to (in case I haven't already told you, I'm moving in less than a month). One house they showed me looked pretty nice-I think it had an elevator :). But I'm not sure if we're moving there or somewhere else, we're still deciding. I've gotten over the shock of moving-it's the packing I'm worried about. We have so much stuff in our house I hate to carry it while we're packing :P

In dance news...I've finished my dances! Both tap and modern! Tap is surprisingly short (I recored myself practicing the dance and it was like, 2 minutes and 30 seconds), whereas modern, I believe, is around 5 minutes (modern's usually longer). I would love to post videos of me dancing up on my dance blog, but I can't stinkin' upload them! The file or something the video is in can't be transported to the blog...oh well, it looks better while everyone's in the dance, anyway.

I've gotten a writing obsession-I think, after I started reading good stories, I began to write like crazy! Today I've been writing about this story, which is sort of a retelling of "Little Red Riding Hood". It's kinda complicated, but the story is apart of this series I'm making (which, right now, is called "Ever After"), a remake of fairytales. Basically all the fairytale villains team up to takeover different kingdoms in the land Fairytale (working title-I know it's predictable), and some of the protagonists of the stories (Snow White, Red Riding Hood, Jack from Jack And The Beanstalk, Jack The Giant Killer, and so on) are sort of the leaders of the rebellion. I think it's going to be really good :)

While we're on the subject of writing, I must tell you that I have finally published TWO stories on Wattpad! YES!!! One of them is an original story, the other a fanfiction. Please check it out if you have the chance-I know it's not perfect and want some feedback on what to change. But I hope you like it, too! My username is KeylaKeystone (it's a fake name I used-Keyla is a character in one of my stories).

In less interesting news, I've become obsessed with smelling good. I know that sounds weird, but what I mean is I've fallen in love with scented shower gels, lotions, and body sprays. I could probably shop at places like Bed Bath and Beyond for hours XD

And speaking of obsessions, I am thinking about making a website to put all of my obsessions on (like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, so I'd delete the old MLP fansite I have now). The nerd in me just keeps growing larger and larger, and-since I'm running out of stuff to write on my MLP fansite and don't want to make a bunch of websites with my obsessions-I'm probably going to put it in one. It'll probably be called NerdOutlet or something to that sort :). Please check it out-especially if you are a nerd! ;)

Speaking of obsessions, my brother, Manny (the oldest one in the family) is like, a total comic book nerd. He's obsessed with superheroes (I love them, too, but not to that degree) and he's really physced for "Iron Man 3" (he was even counting down the days). I admit that it does look interesting and want to see it. I hope it's an improvement on "Iron Man 2" (which was just okay, but mediocre compared to the first "Iron Man"). I can be a girly girl, but when it comes to superheroes the girly girl in me sorta disappears XD

What else to talk about...oh, yes! The new book in "Divergent" (Allegiant), which so happens to be the last book, is coming out in 180 days! How do I know this? There was a countdown for it and I put it on one of my blogs (yeah...I'm that obsessed). I was SO excited when I discovered the title of the last book-I've been eagerly anticipating it. I wonder what'll happen next...*praying in my head* Please don't kill Four, PLEASE don't kill Four, or I will DIE.

Wow, this has turned into a total nerd post...sorry about that, guys! Haha, anyway, I want to talk about some more stuff, but I can't think of much at the moment...so, I'm signing off now. Goodbye, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment