Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Vacations And Stuff

I don't have a good title, but whatever :P. Hehe, so here's what's been happening lately in my life!

On Friday Daddy said we were going to visit South Carolina to visit some relatives, soooo I packed my stuff.

Then around noon on Saturday we left. Once we got there, we got into a hotel, and then we headed towards the zoo. It was sooo fun<3 I took lots of photos, which I will upload on here and Facebook ;) And later on, we headed towards the hotel.

Saturday we ate and packed and left to visit our aunt and uncle and cousins. The adults talked a lot (that usually happens...lol) so me and Manny and the others just went upstairs and sort of hung out. Later on we went to eat at some place, then we went back to their house, and then later on we stayed at a louge...it's been a long vacation week XD

On Monday we hung out at the louge-it was really fun! They have this water park that was REALLY cool :D. We stayed until around 2, then we ate and headed on the road. We got home around 7, and then I watched the summer premiere of Switched At Birth :D I've waited SO long for the show to come back on and it finally did :)

Tuesday was normal...it was the first time that week I had slept in my old home! Hehe, so of course we went back to doing chores (bummer :P lol) and I went to the library at noon. I even helped some people find things they were looking for ;). Hehe, so afterwards I went back home. Our grandmother was there and she bought a cookie cake for Aj and Brad's belated birthdays...mmm, it was SO good! :)

Nothing really happened on Wednesday...or Thursday...except I did go to a friend's recital :). And Friday's today, so not much has happened, of course. I've FINALLY gotten to reading The Deathly Hallows :D. Oh and I'm hoping to go to the craft store today to get some stuff to make some jewelry<3 AND we went to the beach around noon...that was fun :D

Welp, that's it. See ya later! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment