Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Late July

I really wish I could come up with cooler titles, but whatever. You all know the drill; I'll write an overview of my week, attempt to be funny at some points, talk about my latest obsession, blah blah blah...

So on Monday, nothing really happened (unfortunately). I REALLY need to get out more-I've spent most of my days in the house (Tuesday is the only day I get out of the house). But anyway, I did enjoy myself despite not doing much. I watched the new "Switched At Birth"that night, as usual. Not as exciting as the "What If" episode, but still good.

Tuesday was just normal-I went to the library, as usual, to volunteer. While I was there I looked for "The Hobbit" but it wasn't there-it never seems to be when I want to read it. But anyway, I picked up "Legend" instead-it's a dystopian novel set in the futuristic United States. I'll review it on "My Reads next week ;)

Wednesday was the same as the previous days until later in the afternoon-my grandma came over :) She wanted us (the teenagers) to watch "Dirty Dancing" with her (she LOVES the movie-I think it's her favorite film). So we did, and I ended up enjoying it more than I had assumed I would. I also recognized some of the dance moves they did, particularly the lifts-my brother Manny did them in dance class ;). So afterwards we ate popcorn, and she left later than evening.

On Thursday I continued reading "Legend" (I read some on Wednesday) and just did whatever I wanted to. Mom stopped by Target to get me some new duct tape on Tuesday so I made some little projects with them-I'm still in love with that stuff! I saw this picture in a magazine about making duct tape clothes for a barbie doll and SO want to do it! My parents even said that I could maybe sell my products. Who knows? I could become an entrepreneur before I graduate from high school! :D

Not much has happened on Friday so far-I read more of "Legend" and did whatever. I may do some more duct tape crafts today and will try to finish this one story I'm writing (over halfway done! Yes!) And I was thinking of watching Disney's Atlantis today or tomorrow since they have it on Netflix-I haven't seen it in forever, and I remembering it being good (but underrated)-and I'll probably watch some "Doctor Who" tomorrow. I've just started watching the show and have to admit it's a little addicting-you literally cannot just watch one episode!

Okay, I'm done. I so wish this post had been longer, but whatever. I did make a longer post not too long ago, so it kind of evens itself out. And maybe I'll do something exciting enough next week so that the next blog post will be longer.

Okay, NOW I'm done. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment