Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

August Is Coming


I know, bad title. But I already said I couldn't come up with a good one, so whatever, let's just get on with the post...

My mom met two actresses on Sunday-Natalie Martinez and Aisha Hinds! They were filming "Under The Dome" in my area and those two ladies were at one of my dad's gig! It's funny cause Vanessa Hudgens was at one of my dad' gigs, so I guess they like his music :)

I wasn't there (I think it was late or something), but it was so cool when Momma told me about it. She even got (I think) Aisha's number, so we're like friends now. With a celebrity :D. And once "Under The Dome" came on Monday, Momma texted Aisha that she liked the show and she responded back! It was so cool-seriously, I feel awesome now :D

In less exciting news, I watched the new episode of Switched At Birth and it was actually more interesting than I had hoped :). But it was so confusing-they showed a promo last week, but there was stuff in the promo that didn't appear this week! So apparently they combined promos together from this week and next week's episode (they didn't have a promo for this week). It's really weird, but whatever....

(I must warn you that this post will turn into a rant in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...)

But you know what I hate? I NEVER get to meet a famous celebrity. They filmed part of "Journey 2 The Center Of The Earth" (Vanessa Hudgens, Dwayne Johnson, Josh Hutcherson), "Iron Man 3" (Robert Downey, Jr., of course), "Revolution", and now "Under The Dome" in my area, and not ONCE have I met one of the actors! I was SO excited to meet Dwayne Johnson but never did. I WANTED to meet Robert Downey, Jr., but I didn't! I don't watch "Reoultion" or "Under The Dome", but some of my friends were extras on there and I WANTED to be an extra SO BAD!!! Heck, my dad met Vanessa, but who do I meet? NOONNEEE!!!

Since I'm in the mood of complaining, I'm gonna rant about Comic Con, too!  I reaaaaaaallllly wish I could have gone to Comic Con..seriously, now that I've embraced my nerdiness I see every opportunity with my favorite movies/books/characters/ and grab at it.

Okay, I'm done...well, not yet. On Monday, my sisters told me about some Disney XD promo (that I saw later on) about their fandom block coming on July 30...they showed Star Wars (OMG!!!), Pirates Of The Caribbean (OMG!!!) and Once Upon A Time (Wanna see it!) OMG OMG OMG I WAS FANGIRLING...okay, okay, I'm cool now. *sighs* I love you Disney. I love you so much<3

(Okay, okay, now I'm done. Seriously, I am.)

Tuesday was my dad's birthday! I don't think I should say his age-yeah, I won't XD. Anyway, we didn't do too much, but Momma took him out to do a bunch of things (without us-it was kind of like a date night). I didn't go to the library that day cause it was his birthday, which was fine because honestly, I get tired of selfing books at times. Don't get me wrong-I love my job-it's just, I don't mind a break, you know? But anyway, that's getting off subject. 

I also finished Legend on Tuesday, feeling pretty satisfied. I don't think it compares to Divergent and is certainly not my favorite, but let's put all negatives aside-it was a very good book. And I found out that it had a sequel "Prodigy", which I will be looking out for at my library (I don't think they have it, though. Boohoo :P). I just love dystopian novels so much-I've actually gotten some ideas on some I want to write myself! :) I just gotta make sure it's not a ripoff, though, because one I have is a semi-ripoff of "The Hunger Games" :P

On Wednesday I made a pair of flip flops out of duct tape!!! I'm not even freaking out anymore over that because it's so normal at this point! But I am so excited, and you want to know why? I've wanted flip flops for awhile, and now I have them! And all it costs was duct-tape and what, like, five minutes?

Either Wednesday or Thursday (I think it was the latter) I got my test results back from the C.A.T. test. I did pretty well on it and only missed (at most) three problems. I'm so surprised that I did so well in math and not as much in English-I mean, I love English, and math-well, math and I have a complicated relationship ;) Lol

Nothing's really happened on Friday. I did a little planning for my school schedule next year a few days  ago-we may start school in late August (like on the 16) since Manny will in college. Bohoo :( But on the bright side we may take breaks when he does, not to mention dance will start again! And I'll probably join a homeschool group and maybe go to prom this year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment