Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

New Stuff Going On

Hiya everyone! I cannot BELIEVE that it's always the 13th! Where does the time go? But I didn't come here to rant about how fast (TOO fast) the days go by. It's time for me to summarize my week, just like I always do!

On Monday, I tried a tap class and really enjoyed it! The teacher was peppy and fun and the class itself was pretty advanced. The only thing I didn't like was how there was only one other person in class, but this is the studio that didn't offer tap before so they might not have a lot of people right away. My dad also knows a lady whom taps in his band who offers a tap class, so I might try hers, too. And of course I've gotta do modern-I'm a dancing machine! XD

My evil math book got here on Tuesday--NOOOOOO!!! Haha, I'm just kidding...seriously, though, math is my least favorite subject <_< But it wasn't SO bad, I guess. Since it was the first day it was just an introduction. I'm sure the later problems will be harder, but at least I'm prepared for it now.

So my grandfather came over that day, spent some time with me. I didn't know he was coming until my Mom told me. He doesn't usually come over, so that was a little unexpected. But it was nice. He stayed for a little while, and then "the adults talked" (every kid knows what this mean--the adults chat on for several minutes while the kids hang out).

I realized (a little while after waking up on Wednesday) that it was September 11... I was too young to remember when it happened, but...what a horrible tragedy. I pray for all of those who lost loved ones and hope they rest in piece. Sorry, I don't want to depress anyone. It's just some thoughtful thoughts...

I just realized that my family has a lot of books. I mean A LOT. Like, several shelves. I always knew we had a lot, but I guess now I'm just realizing how MUCH we have. So anyway, I said all that to say that I was purging through the books; I want to get rid of them so that we have more room for the booksale. And I decided to stop borrowing books from the library (for awhile) and read some of the books we have at home--no need for them to go to waste, after all. I started reading "The Mayflower Adventure" a few days ago (it's not a popular series, but it's historical fiction--something I've recently gotten interested in).

My grandma came over Wednesday. She stayed for several hours and we did some things together. One thing I don't understand is that she's always giving me clothes that she insists make her look "too young"! I keep telling her that it doesn't matter if that's what younger people usually wear, but whatever...but yeah, I had fun with her. I decided not to go to the library that day because she came during my normal block.

Well now it's Friday, near the end of the week. I'm finishing up school and anticipating the weekend. I've been watching "Under The Dome" on Amazon and they put up new episodes every Friday, so I can't wait to watch it. They left such a cliffhanger last week! Oh, and today's Friday the 13 guys...that horror film, "Insidious 2", came out today...I'm sure that doesn't mean anything. It's just a film, after all; it's not real...

*Creak, creak* Uh, what was that? *Creak, creak* The door just opened by itself... *Creak, creak* I see a silhouette coming in...oh no, a hockey mask. It's Jason Vorhees! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Lol!!! XD Ciao, y'all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment