Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Preparing For Autumn

I know I've said this a thousand times, but I can't believe how fast the time goes by! It's already Autumn. I mean, seriously? It's like someone has sped up the time at 100000000000 speed. But whatever...

I went shopping for clothes on Sunday, which is something I really needed. Well, I did have clothes, but I got tired of wearing the same clothes every week :P Lol.

On Monday, I tried a contemporary class at the studio I tried last week and enjoyed it. Not as much as tap, maybe, but I liked how there were more people in this one. The only problem is that I can't take this class AND tap because they run into the same time. I suppose I could take modern on Wednesday, which is similar to contemporary, but the studio is far away from where we live and my Mom doesn't want to go out much more than once a week. But we'll see...

Meemaw came over Wednesday, and then again Friday :).

In other news, I've been reading "The Alchemyst". It's really, really interesting and well-written. I've realized that it's been awhile since I've read a good book, which explains my writer's block :P. So I'm not gonna force myself to read books I don't like, (like some adaption of "The Trojan War"--like the conception, but not that adaption).

I've also been getting together my story, if that makes any sense. Like I've been creating episodes in this book series, "Lizard-Man", and creating the characters' personalities. I find that getting the story's universe and characters and plots really help advance the story.

Speaking of writing, I've had to write 5-paragraphed proof essays for literature in my English. It may seem easy, but it's really difficult. There are all these rules you have to do; you have to have three proofs and include details from the story. Also, you have to make a quote, intro and outro...yeah, it's a whole lotta stuff. I'm probably not making any sense, but it would take several paragraphs to explain it...it's not that it's horrible, but it is mind draining. But now I can use my proofs to prove theories I've had in stories!

Me and my younger sister Amber have been getting into a debate on who's "evil" and not. I keep insisting that no one is purely evil, but she's saying that the Evil Queen in "Once Upon A Time" isn't purely evil, but Magneto, Anakin Skywalker, and Loki are. But whatever...I probably should drop it soon. She's been watching OOAT regularly and doesn't know the other characters as much (especially Anakin and Magneto, whom she doesn't remember in watching their films). I guess I'm just defensive because I love Loki and Magneto, and especially Anakin. I've kinda got a thing for him...so embarrassing O_o

Speaking of "Once Upon A Time", I recently started watching it because of its popularity, and a few of my friends liked it on Facebook. The first episode was so-so, but now I'm really getting into the series. I really like Emma and Mr. Gold is awesome, and Regina's interesting. But I hate how I like it now, because I've been trying to finish "Lost" so now I've got too many shows to watch!!! I'm in season 4 but there are 6 seasons of "Lost", and I've barely finished season one of OOAT. And then there's"Under The Dome", but that just went off...

Ah well, that's not really important. Let me see what else I have been up to...

Went to the library on Thursday and saw the library book sale sign. It's exactly one week from now...I am so excited. Seriously, why can't the book sale be today? I literally cannot wait another day. I have to keep telling myself that it's the 27, but the day doesn't seem to come fast enough. The irony of it all, though, is that I usually want the time to slow down. But I guess it never does when you're excited for something, does it? Ah :P

Well, that's all I can think of for today. I just found out that Netflix is streaming a bunch of Disney films, such as "Lilo And Stitch", and I found that "Emperor's New Groove" was in the mix. I loved that movie! I literally grew up with it--I can still recall most of the trailer and many of the quotes! It was just so funny and it really is underrated. I'm defiantly watching that film as a Friday night event ;)

Bye, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment