Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Beginnings

I decided to join a few websites for publishing stories, trying to see if I can get a wider audience. I really do want to publish them when I get the chance, but as for now I'm just putting them up for the public to see :)

I've suddenly gone through a brainstorm of dance choreography. I've been choreographing parts of songs for awhile, but I got stuck on what to do on some parts. Now I'm 2/3 done with one of my modern choreography! :D I think it's because I went to that new dance studio; just like writers are inspired by other writers, dancers are inspired by dance teachers. I'll try to post my finished (or maybe unfinished) choreography on my Dance HQ blog ;)

Okay, so this was really crazy...I needed a protractor for geometry, and we didn't have one, so Momma went to look for them at the store. But guess what--most of them didn't have it! We looked around many places--Target was sold out, Big Lots didn't have them, Harris Teeter didn't have them... Seriously, does NO one sell a protractor in my city?! But whatever...my Grandma found one at Walmart and bought it for me. Ah, good old Walmart. Always carries things that others don't.

Had an awesome dance class Monday! I really like contemporary! :) The teacher is very, very energetic and friendly, and she's always telling us to not worry about failing in dance and just doing our best. Makes me feel good about myself :). Oh, and then there are these three girls, all sisters, whom I met in a homeschool group a LONG while back. We went strawberry picking with them, which I remember, but I don't remember who it was with! XD But I was like, eight or so…Anyway, I didn't really talk to them because I've got that annoying shy thing, but I listened in on some conversation they were having and it seemed funny. So basically what I'm saying is that I had a great dance class :)

So "Agents of Shield" came out on Tuesday! It wasn't exactly what I suspected, and some parts were hard to follow (it's pretty fast-paced), but overall it was good! It was exciting, funny, action-packed, and thrilling! For those of you who don't know, "Agents of Shield" is a spinoff series of "The Avengers" film. It's about S.H.E.I.L.D. and their regular pursuits. One thing really cool about the series is that they connect it to the events that happened in "The Avengers", so it's all set in the same week :) As my entire family are superhero nuts, we'll be watching this series every Tuesday night :)

Grandma came over Wednesday. We played outside for awhile and had a lot of fun. And then Momma brought Bojangos for dinner! Tuesday we had eaten Five Guys, so that was two delicious fast foods back-to-back! But I've been eating healthy lately :P Ah, well, I can usually eat unhealthy on Sunday, so I'll just eat healthier that day :)

Oh, and apparently we're staying at this beach house next week...yeah, Momma and Daddy just told Meemaw that and let it slip it. I hate it when people don't tell me when they're making plans -_- But anyway...I hope they do it no earlier than a Friday-I can get my work done earlier so I can be completely off that week!

I've been watching :Once Upon A Time" again, after a short hiatus. It's still very good and addicting, but I had to stop. I've been spending more time working on my stories. I think I'll take a break on Saturday/Sunday so I'll use those days to catch up on my shows :)

Speaking of writing, I've been writing that "Werebeasts" story that I think I mentioned in the last post. But if I didn't, I'll just explain it here...the story is about a guy who is given this mutation by a crazy scientist; the scientist injected the teen with wolf DNA, and whenever he gets anxious or it's the full moon, he transforms into a wolf! It's my science fiction take on werewolves, and I love it. It's very unique, I think, and has a lot of potential. But of course, we'll see...I really want to publish it, but I've gotta make sure it doesn't rip off "Teen Wolf". I mean, I've never seen that show, but I read up about it and mine is similar to it...ugh, I hate stealing from other people's work :P

On Thursday, Momma told us some fun thing we were gonna do Friday! We're going to get our work done earlier in the morning, and then I'll leave sometime after Manny is dropped off to school to volunteer at the library. Then, when I've done my two hours, Momma'll pick up me and Manny and drop us off at Meemaw's house! We'll maybe have lunch there and hang out for a few hours, and then we'll go to the booksale in the evening! It's going to be So. Much. Fun. I can hardly wait. I'm actually picturing the day right now!

Eek, it's Friday now! I'm so excited! Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment