Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Autumn And October


Okay, so we're through with the first four "bers" (September, October, November, December); now we're in the second one, October! And, as always, I will summarize what I have been doing the past few days. And not that it matters, but I just feel like putting up pictures to spice up this post ;)



I finally found "Reached", the last book in the Matched Trilogy, at the library! It's good so far, but I can't say it's the best. Not as good as the first one, but better than two (which was really slow). I hope it ends well.


I've got a LOT of books I wanna read! I went to the library book sale last Friday and OH. MY. GOSH. There were so many books there! I had to keep going back and forth on which ones I wanted to get. I ended up getting 10+ books...and that's the LEAST I've ever gotten from past book sales! But I got GREAT books: I got Ella Enchanted (LOVE IT!), Charlotte's Webb (LOVE IT!), some books on the Tudors (OBSESSED WITH THEM!!!) and more interesting titles!




Momma got me duct tape!!! It's SO pretty! I just love duct tape so much...a little too much for my own good, probably! XD



It's sooo pretty! Wait, did I mention that earlier? Anyway, I made a few projects with this. I made rings, flip flops, bracelets, and more! 



I think I'm really going to really like Dance Co Op, the dance studio I'm at. Like I said, it's more relaxed and less restricted than my past dance studio. Also, they have more performances opportunities it looks like. Which reminds me, I told one of the ladies there that I was interested in that young choreographers thing that I mentioned last week (where young adults get to choreograph dance pieces and show it off). There is a LOT I have to do if I want to be apart of the showcase. I'm starting to reconsider, but...if I can do it, I will. I have been choreographing dance pieces by myself, and I would love it if someone saw my pieces :)


Speaking of dance, something funny happened Monday...So I was at class, and I was alone in the classroom with the teacher. She started talking to me and asked where I went to school. I said I was homeschooled, and then she asked me how I met people...I really don't know how to answer that question! 


I meet people the same way other people meet people, excluding school. Dance, sports, the neighborhood, the library, homeschool groups. I guess people ask that question just because schooling is more common that homeschooling. But if you think about it, you're meeting someone as they're asking you how you meet people. But whatever, it's all cool! My teacher is really nice, and I had a great time in dance class.


Okay, so I know I narrowed down my writing, but I still have WAY too many stories I'm doing! Like, at least 8! Of course I don't do them ALL at once, but after I finish the first draft of one story I move over to the other! And guess what: they're all apart of a book series! Ugh, I just don't know what to do. I love my stories, and I want to keep them, but I think I'll just have to set aside some time to focus on one story at a time.



So, that's pretty much it for what I've been doing this week. And if you've noticed, I posted this on Sunday. I think I'm going to move this blog to posting only on Sundays, because I write my stories during the week, plus I have essays to write...it's just WAY too much writing for me. I need a break once in awhile, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment