Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

What I've Been Up To

I really cannot believe it's the 19 of October! Seriously, didn't it just turn October??? Before I know it it'll be Halloween, and then it will be November and December...no, we're NOT two months away from 2014! I refuse to believe that!

But enough of my incisive ranting about the time...I'm going to log down about my days, as usual.

I had so much fun on my staycation! It was a four-day vacation (from Thursday to Sunday) and even though I brought my work, I spent most of the time doing whatever pleased me. In the time I got four articles done for one of my blogs and finished writing/editing stories . Yeah, my staycation was great. It's sad that it's ending, but I'll survive. The thing I love is that I enjoy both my days off and the days I'm working :)

Not much has happened this week...I made a few more duct tape crafts, which was cool. I went to the library and dance class, but otherwise I haven't done much. Still got school, of course, which is proving to be "bleh"...

I really don't like math -_- Seriously, in geometry I have to draw shapes and lines and stuff! I have this compass, which doesn't look AT ALL like a regular compass, mind you. It's got a pencil and you HAVE to use it to draw on this line segment (that's a geometric thing...) And then there's that darn protractor I had to use! Ugh! I used to like drawing, and I thought I learned all of my shapes in kindergarten :P (lol, my sister made the joke).

As for my other subjects, they're okay. Mom's combining science and history with English (I think I mentioned that I was homeschooled before, just to let you know). Since I'm doing essays, Mom just wants me to write them for history and science reports. But I like history so much better than science. Science is kinda boring :P It reminds me of math...

In more interesting news, I finally caught up on Once Upon A Time a few weeks okay! OMG the series is SO GOOD!!! So far, it's my favorite show on air right now! Ahh it's getting so good...can't wait for next week's episode! I just love their reinventions of the characters! It's so clever! I'm just afraid it may jump the shark, though; if they spend more time in Neverland and don't show the recurring characters, I'm going to be very disappointed. But only time can tell...

I'm still writing WAY too much! I may have limited my blogs, but I still have three of them! I'm seriously thinking of combining my NerdOutlet with this blog, because it's just too much for me to keep up with. On top of my blogs, I also have writing for school and the dozens of stories I'm currently writing. So I really need to give myself a break :P Lol

Well, that's all for this week. I'm currently watching Lost at the moment, trying to finish the series, and then I may try to start back finishing Heroes. Ciao, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment