Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Past Few Days


I really can't believe it's October, y'all! Can you believe that there are only TWO months left until the end of the year? I wish it weren't true! :'( The year has gone by WAY too fast. But I guess, at least, it'll mean that Thor 2 and Allegiant will come out sooner!!! And I'll graduate from school soon! Hahahaha! XD (Lol, I'm just kidding...sort of :D)

So here's what's been happenin' the past few days!

I found "Revenge Of The Sith" on Youtube!!! That is my favorite Star Wars prequel and possibly my favorite movie out of the entire saga! It's just so deep and really questions "good" vs. "evil". For some reason, we have the disks for ALL of the other 5 Star Wars films but that one! Seriously??? But anyway, I found it on Youtube and watched it. I did skimmer through some parts, because I couldn't watch all of it at that time (I had to go to class). But yeah, I was stoked :) It wasn't as good as I remembered it; I think the acting, dilagoue, and overall execution could have been better, but the script...oh my gosh, it's just so thought-provoking! I still enjoyed the movie :)

Had fun at dance class Monday. I told one of the ladies who worked there that I wasn't going to do that young choregraphers showcase because it was a LOT of paperwork and I didn't know if I wanted to go through that--plus, I didn't have any dancers I knew I wanted and I have barely finished any of my dance choreography. She was really upset that I wasn't gonna do it, which made me kinda reconsider, but I didn't. I hope I won't regret it :( Oh, well, there's always next year...

I am officially addicted to "Once Upon A Time". The pilot was okay yet intriguing enough, and then afterwards....Oh. My. Gosh. It's just so freaking good! They have GREAT actors on that show, great storylines, awesome twists they add to fairytale characters you knew...it's awesome. Plus, the girls are all butt-kickers (Red Riding Hood's grandma has a crossbow), and it helps that the guys aren't bad to look at ;) Especially Hook. Oh my, why do I love that pirate? I have a thing for pirates with swag (*cough* *cough* Jack Sparrow...) I just caught up with season two

I've finally overcome my writer's block! Yay!!! I think that part problem was that I was too lazy to complete the boring parts of the book, but the biggest problem was that I needed a fresh mind. I needed a break, I needed to take time to think of some new, fresh ideas. I still have a time limit to complete my story (no longer than a month), but I think I may work Monday-Thursday as opposed to Monday-Friday. Friday will be used to write up on my blogpost, and Saturday and Sunday can be break days/coming up with outlines/whatever else.

Speaking of stories, I've entered in this contest at Movellas, one of those writing sites I mentioned in one of these older posts. I did one for a rain poem, and the contest is over, but I don't see the winners....ah, well, I'll have to check later. And I also want to enter for this vampire contest. I don't know if you win anything, but I don't care too much; I know the contest are to just get you writing, and for me that's all that matters: writing.

OMG...I just recently watched the "Knife Song" on Youtube Tuesday, and now I am scarred for life. For those of you who don't know, the Knife Song involves a person holding a knife in their hand and poking it through the corners of their fingers. The goal is to go faster with the knife without cutting your fingers O_O It's insane! Seriously, what is wrong with humanity???

I watched Agents of Shield again on Tuesday. It's not the best show, but it's decent. They have potential, but nothing really stands out. They need less predictable plots and more fleshed-out characters. I do like the characters but they need more development. Of course it's only been a few episodes, but it only took me the second episode of OUAT to get addicted.

So that beach house we were going to for our staycation that I mentioned last week...we're here now! I know I sounded bleh about it before, but now I love it! The house is HUGE and has a really nice layout, and I love taking off days. I mean yeah, I brought my work (didn't want to fall behind) and did al little of it, but it took less than 30 minutes; the rest of the day is to myself! We went on Thursday and will stay until Sunday afternoon/evening or just a time earlier than Monday. I am so loving my four day weekend! :D

Well, that's pretty much it for this week. I think I may combine my Nerd Blog with this blog because I am doing WAY too much writing and need to limit my blogs. But I don't know...only time will tell if I should do that or not.

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment