Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Movies And More


Hiya, guys! Let me first just say that I'm so glad Daylight Savings Time is over! I got up a whole hour earlier on Sunday. It was really nice :) But anyway, that's not what I was hear to talk about. I came to talk about what's been happening in my life lately! :D



Really loving the Lego Marvel Superheroes game! It is so much fun! :D It does have its flaws (hard to navigate at times, not enough levels, some characters could be given better powers), but overall I love it. It's probably my second favorite Lego game (right after Lego Star Wars and then Lego Batman 2). Lego makes such awesome games :D



Once again I had loads of fun in dance class :) My classmates are really cool and I tried to look them up on Facebook but couldn't find them (don't know their last names :P). But the sister of the girl I'm friends with (who's also in my class) friended me, so that was nice :)



When I went to the library Tuesday one of the workers there gave me some flyer about a movie event for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, next Friday. I'm not even that big of a The Hunger Games fan and I was excited: they're giving out prizes and having people dressed up and our showing the film in the evening. The thing is that many of the library events are free, and this one must be if they didn't list a price. Plus, the Catching Fire movie doesn't come out until November 22. So does that mean that I can watch a film I possibly wanted to see a week earlier for free? It seems way too good to be true :)



So Amber's birthday was Wednesday! She turned 11. Dad took her out for breakfast while the rest of us stayed home to make birthday cards. And then we got Jimmy John's for lunch :) My family always takes off (or at least tries to) our birthdays as a holiday, but I usually try to do work. Unless the day lands on a Friday, of course, and--quite honestly--I did less work today because I love taking days off! XD So anyway, I think she had a good day :)



So I keep seeing things about NaNoWriMo and really like the idea, but I can't do it. I'm in the midst of editing a novel and already have too many story ideas as it stands already. But maybe I'll do it next month. I really love the idea of trying to write a novel within a month, without worrying about structure, plot, characters, or whatever else. That's how all first drafts of stories should be :)



I watched Thor: The Dark World on Friday. Unfortunate, I was somewhat disappointed in it. It wasn't as good as the first film (notably the storyline and villain) and I was hoping that it would improve on the first one (which was good but could have been better). But Thor 2 wasn't a bad film, and Loki was in it--need I say more? :)


So I just got on Tumblr..not exactly sure how everything works :P I'm sure it won't be hard to figure out, though. The main reason I got on was due to his popularity, and some of my friends like it, too. I'm just going to try a bunch of social networking websites to see which ones I like. I'm already on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+, and I can't remember what else, if there's anything, but I'm just getting social networking-savvy ;)



Well, that's it for today! See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment