Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!


I know it's already passed Thursday but I would just like to wish everyone a happy belated Thanksgiving!!! I hope everyone had a great holiday (I certainly did! LOL). I just thought I'd say that before I'd start moving onto my post :)


I watched the season 4 premiere of My Little Pony last week, but I didn’t see the first part! My brother told me it came on at 10:30 but it turned out that the first-parter came on at 10am! :O Ah, well, I got to see it being replayed Sunday. The show isn’t as good as it used to be, but it’s interesting enough.



I saw Catching Fire with a friend Sunday and it was really good! Of course they couldn't put everything from the book in the film, but I think they did great for what they had. The storyline's more political focus was better than the first film's more focus on survival (no shaky camera either!) Jennifer Lawrence continues to surprise me with her acting ability and almost made me cry at one point. The other cast was good, too. Overall it was a very enjoyable film and probably my favorite film to come out this year.


Dance class is fun, as usual. I don't know why, but I always pick the weird dances (it's usually a modern or contemporary style of dance). I do like weird dancing, but not so long as it's too weird, you know? Or not. Maybe I'm just rambling to myself. Whatever. Anyway, back to more interesting things


There was a tornado watch Wednesday, but other than strong winds no tornado came. I'm thankful that it didn't, but I also kind of wanted to see a tornado :) Like, I don't want to be in the vicinity in it, of course, but wouldn't it just be cool to observe it? At least I think it would be :)


My writing's improved! I've gone back to setting aside some time for me just to write and it's working :) Also, I entered in a contest for a Divergent fanfiction that I thankfully wrote awhile ago and just need to tweak now! I hope I win. And even if I don't, at least I will have gotten some traffic on my story. Only problem, though, is that I published a fanfic for the new Disney movie, Frozen, and it's gotten enough likes and follows that people want me to continue it. But I have no idea where I'm going with it! :O I even wrote a little note on the second chapter saying that I had writer's block! Ah, well, I really like my story idea, and now I feel as if I must please my audience. Lol XD



Thanksgiving was fun (and delicious! Lol!) I am loving this almost-week long (didn't get Monday off) break. So anyway, back to Thanksgiving…we've been some thanksgiving food all year round (things like turkey and rice) BUT this time we had mashed potatoes (YUM!) and mac and cheese (MMM!!!!) I am a carbavoid (made up word, meaning that I am obsessed with carbs). I don't know why! I used to be all about protein and ate loads of meat, but now I'd rather eat bread and mashed potatoes and mac and chess! I've flipped! XD Hehe, anyway, I just loved the break and the food. And being thankful, of course, for everything I have, but I also try to be thankful everyday :)



So my weekend started Tuesday :) My brother Manny got college off for the rest of the week, so so did the rest of us homeschoolers :) I'm so loving this week and I really really really really really don't want it to end, but I know that tomorrow's Sunday and that after that I have to go back to school. Wah :P But whatever, I'm going to have a positive outlook on this. I already get the weekends off, and I've pretty much gotten the whole week off (except for Monday). That's a much bigger break than I'm used to! :) Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment