Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

October And November Stuff



Hiya! I know I didn't do a weekly update last week, but that was for two reasons: the first being that
I wanted to move over some of my blog posts from my deleted blog (NerdOutlet) over here, and the second being that I hand't jotted down much for this week due to laziness :P Nevertheless, I will log down what I have been up to of late :)



Guys, it's gotten so cold lately! I just hate it :( I like autumn--it's not hot like summer but not as cold as winter-but lately it's been FREEZING COLD outside! I wake up in the morning feeling like I'm in the North Pole. I want my warm weather back, now! :(



Once Upon A Time needs to stop spending so much time in Neverland! Once again Henry has been captured and Emma must team up with Regina and others to save him…this just happened in season one, guys! I love this show, but this season is definitely lacking :P Hopefully the Ariel episode will be better.



It's almost time for "Thor 2" to come out! I have to admit that I'm upset that this film is going to be as long as the first one was--that was the biggest problem with the first movie: IT WAS TOO SHORT!!! THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TIME FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!!! WHEN WILL THE WRITERS UNDERSTAND THAT???!!!! Okay, I'm done. Still excited for the film, and I do believe it will be enjoyable (the first one was), but seriously, writers, make it longer! Or at least don't shove so much in this short 2-hour film and make it feel so rushed! Ugh :P



Okay, so I have dance class on Mondays at six, but it's so far away from where I live that I have to leave the house around twenty past five. Traffic is HORRIBLE there. You can see rows and rows of cars there and it's like MOVE PLEASE! TURN GREEN, TRAFFIC LIGHT! Ugh, I hate itut it's totally worth it to go to the wonderful contemporary class that I have :)


I am soo disappointed in Allegiant :( The beginning makes no sense and from thereon it just feels clunky. It did have some good parts, and it was a good book, but not the book I would have wanted for the last book in the series. And my brother found out the ending and told me, and I have very mixed feelings. Oh well...at least the book is good.



I played Lego Marvel Superheroes this week, and it was AWESOME!!! You get to be so many famous characters (i.e. The Avengers, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four) and they made them have really cool abilities! It's one of my favorite Lego games since Star Wars and Batman 2: DC Superheroes! :D



I voted on the Youtube VMAS. I'm not extremely enthusiastic, but it seemed interesting enough for me to vote. It's kind of cool how Youtube's having their own music video awards--I guess they realized how popular music is on their website.


A few days ago I had a revelation that Werebeasts, a story I have been working on and love, is too similar to Teen Wolf! I haven't even watched Teen Wolf but I know that I have read up about it on Wikipedia--I must have been stealing ideas from it without thinking! I won't drastically change it--I refuse to--but I do need to change parts of it. Ugh :P It's just like how I made Lizard-Man a ripoff of Spider-Man… *sighs*

We had this really NASTY water leak in my parent's closet Wednesday. It's so disgusting but I just had to share it:



Yes, this is a water leak. It looks more like something out of a horror film, though...But thankfully the plumber came and fixed it. I still can't stare at the picture--I know that it's not some sort of weird creature, but it makes my skin crawl! O_O


Well, I don't celebrate Halloween, but the kids in the neighborhood were going to come over to our house. We didn't have candy, so we turned off the lights downstairs so that they think no one's there. Hehe. No one came over like they did other times, though, so we were safe XD


I've been busy making covers for some of my books, and I've had loads of fun! I found this software company, Pixlr! It's SO good and the best thing is that it's free! The top one is for a story idea I haven't actually written yet (really, Fairley?) but the one on the bottom is for the lovely Werebeasts story I've been talking about recently.


Well, that's it for this week. I have to do a math test today since I didn't do it yesterday (needed to do some extra work practice--ugh!) and then I'm going to catch up on some writing and maybe watch something on Netflix. Oh, and I'll have to play Lego Marvel Heroes again, of course :) Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment