Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dearest December


I don't know why I came up with that title, exactly. I just wanted it to have to Ds starting at the beginning of each word ("Dearest", "December"). But whateverI still can't believe it's already December! Do you know that there are less than 30 days left in this year? We're almost in 2014! :O


We downloaded a bunch of Lego video games on the Xbox. Marvel Superheroes, Pirates of the Caribbean, Batman 2: DC Superheroes, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I just love how fun Lego games are and am amazed at how good they are. I mean no offense, but I didn't expect so much from a game that was meant to advertise the Lego merchandise.


Once Upon A Time, I realized, will probably not be as good as it was during its first two seasons, but I still enjoy it. I'm just so upset about last night episode's end, though. When we think they've FINALLY saved Henry (it's taken 11 episodes for that to happen), it turns out that Peter Pan has really taken over his body! Stupid Peter Pan -_- He seemed kind of cool and mysterious before, but now that he's Rumple's dad…I don't know. I mean, it's not like it's the worst possible twist they could use, but it's not the best, either. They don't have to try and connect every single character together. But at least the acting is good and the storyline is engaging enough. I particularly enjoyed the flashback with Regina adopting Henry. It was sweet :)


My sister Imani tried dance class with me. I don't think she liked it as much as I did, but she may take it or another class at the dance studio. To be honest, I do like the choreography and stuff we do in class, but I mainly go because of my teacher and my classmates. The environment there is just nice :)



I signed up for an online screenwriting class through the local community college. But I'm so nervous. I've never taken a college class before, and I'm afraid it'll be too hard for me :P But I'll try my best. I really really really want to become a screenwriter in the near future (possibly after I become a writer, if that ever happens). I have literally been creating stories since I was about 7 and started writing them down in story form when I was about 13. It's not always fun, yeah, but overall I love the outcome. So anyway, I just said all of that to say that I think I will enjoy this writing course and will try to do my best :)


You guys, someone recently asked me to co-write a story with them on Movellas. I am SO. Excited. I have never co-written a story with anyone before, but it sounds so cool. I mean, imagine if you had writer's block (if you're a writer, of course). Your partner author could help give you some tips, and vice versa! I know you won't be able to do EVERYTHING you want on a story, but I don't mind compromising :) Anyway, I'm so glad that the person wanted to write a story with me :) And they called me a great author. I'm just so happy right now I could die


I don't think I've told anyone this before, but I started exercising either year ago or this year. I know it's not fun (unless it's dance class, of course! XD) but the benefits are great for you. Not only have I heard that it helps regulate your weight and stay healthy, but I also can tell a difference. I have more energy now, I don't think I've gained a lot of weight, and I think I've been getting some muscles. But what I really love is feeling accomplished. I did something hard and I tried my best at it :) So if anyone feels discouraged about exercising, I'll tell them this: it is hard, but it is so worth it. You don't even have to work out that long--my mom and I only work out for about 15 minutes--but you must PUSH and PUSH yourself until you are struggling and feel like you can't go on anymore. But anyway, I'm gonna end my exercise rant now



Okay, well, that was kind of random stuff I threw at you guys. But you know, all of my posts are random! I just try to log down things that I find interesting everyday and then post the ones I like on here. So anyway, that's all for now. My Little Pony's coming on today, so I'll be watching that. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment