Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Countdown to 2014


I couldn't come up with a better title, so bare with me :P Nothing extremely interesting has been happening this week, but some interesting things did happen. It's amazing how you can find little things in life that are interesting. Not to get all physiological. ANYway...


I watched My Little Pony last Saturday. Even though it isn't as good as it used to be, it's still loads of fun. Last week's episode involved Rainbow Dash's favorite book author actually being the super heroine counterpart she wrote about. So Dash and the other ponies go to help the pony deal with her enemies. It wasn't really one of those "OMG THIS IS SO GOOD!" episodes but one of those that's just fun.


So my dad's got a business trip this week, and he had decided to take the whole family as a sort of vacationing trip. I didn't usually enjoy those trips because I spend a lot of time in the car (I get emotion sickness :P), but I was a little excited for this one because we were going to pass by a state where one of my online friends lives. But it didn't work out because of timing and a whole bunch of other stuff I won't get into :p lol anyway, I just thought I'd mention that to have something to blog about…


I'm finally glad they're back in Storybrooke now in Once Upon A Time. The Peter Pan character is still getting on my nerves, but at least they're showing what the other characters are doing now :) I still hate it when shows jump the shark, but I suppose after awhile writers run out of ideas :P Maybe they should just cancel the show before it gets that way. Anyway…


The Little Mermaid came on Disney Channel Sunday! I'm so happy! Since OUAT came on at the beginning of the film I only got to see the last thirty or so minutes of it, but I'm okay with that :) I have watched that film so many times that I can practically recite it ^-^. Ah, childhood memories…


I actually *gasp* SAID something to someone at dance class Monday! :O Haha, anyway, class was fun. I really liked the choreography we did this week. One thing that's cool is that my teacher introduces random short choreography every week or two. Reminds me of this jazz teacher I had at my old dance studio who was very hilarious XD


I decided that it'd be cool to make a timeline of the years in my life :) I miss my childhood SO much and just love to reminisce the memories. I feel like my childhood is slipping away from me WAY too fast. Next year, 2004 will be ten years ago! I remember 2004! I remember being seven! :O


If you remembered, last week or the week before last week, I cut out my hair. The reasoning for it is because, well, my hair just keeps falling out. I don''t know what's wrong with it, but I don't think I've been caring for it as I should (I'm trying to, but I don't know how to take care of my hair, if that makes any sense). So I'm going to get my locks cut out and maybe restart them in a year or so. In the meantime, I'm going to put yarn inside my hair instead! I know it sounds kind of odd or just different, but it looks just like hair! I'll have to show you some pictures whenever I get it in my hair.


I started my online screenwriting course Wednesday (which is called the introduction to screenwriting course), and it's very interesting so far! It's given me some pretty good tips on how to structure a story, characters, plots, etc. And I took the quiz and got all the answers right! I don't wan to brag, but…I think I was born to be a writer :)


I stayed at Meemaw's house Wednesday, which was pretty cool. I always like spending time with my Grandma :) We started talking and stuff and she made us some dinner (baked beans and hot dogs--delicious!) So yeah, that was fun ^_^


Some pretty annoying things happened to my parents on Friday. Something happened with my Dad's car not working and then his debit card didn't start working, and my Mom had some issues with helping him and something about getting ObamaCare…anyway, it was just as if everything wasn't working the way it should. They're fine now, but jeez…I mean, it's one thing when something bad happens to you one time, but when it's one thing after another goes wrong…ugh, I just hate that! I'm telling you, it was because of Friday the 13! At least Jason didn't come out…


Well, that's pretty much it for this week. I'm so hyped for this Christmas-New Year's break--I don't even celebrate Christmas but I really need a break lol :P But seriously, I just love taking three weeks off from work. Granted I may still do some math if I need to catch up with it, and I still have that online course, but other than that I will be free from school (YESS!!! LOL JK). I think I'm gonna spend my time reading some of those books I never read during my crazy library booksale buyout (*cough cough* Eragon *cough cough*) Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment