Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

What Have I Been Doing Lately...

Can I just take a moment to fangirl? It's my blog; I can post whatever I want, right? xD Yeah, let me just fangirl a moment. Because Matthew Stover's (I think I spelled his last name incorrect last time...it's not Stofer, it's Stover) novelization of Revenge of The Sith is so GREAT and is just giving me chills! I mean, I've seen the movie about 3 times, read the summary on Wikipedia and Wookieepedia, read the screenplay, read the junior novelization, but this...they are all great, of course, but Stover's writing is just blowing me away. Like J.K. Rowling mind-blowing (that's right, I went there!) Empire Strikes Back is kinda like that, too, cause I get chills while reading its junior novelization (imagine how its other novelization must be???) even though I knew exactly what was going to happen! That's a sign of a very good writer and story.

Anyway, I hope it helps with my writing skills (it definitely is, if I say so myself! I feel like I've got all of these amazing phrases that cam out of nowhere!) And I'm DYING to use my newly-aquired information from the novelization for my fanfics, but I don't know where to put 'em! I guess I'll wait until I finish reading it and then rereading it...I did something like that last time and so far it's worked...

That paragraph was getting WAY too long, so sorry about that xD Um, I didn't write down what I thought about Once Upon A Time's episode last week. Come to think of it, I had a hard time remembering what happened...But I still liked it. I do remember some of it when I think over it more...The Snow Queen (I love seeing the actress who played Juliet from Lost back on television :D) freezing Marion (but why not Robin Hood? He ate the ice-cream, too) and everyone thinking it was Elsa but it really wasn't. Ooh, and there was this epic moment where Emma used her magic against the Snow Queen...I LOVE seeing her use her magic. It's so cool! :D Anyway, at the end we saw Rumple talking to her...Seriously, he's like that one guy who knows everyone, if you know what I mean. It's actually quite hilarious xD

Anyway, I wonder what's gonna happen next week...the Frozen arc is going pretty well, so far. I mean, I don't like how they're probably gonna make the characters oneshots - I want more long-lasting characters - but we'll see. But Elsa...I don't know if it's the actress or the way the character was written for the show, but she seems obsessed with Anna, almost. My sister pointed out that she seems to love Anna even more than Kristoff does! :O And she seemed to like Kristoff, too! It's kinda weird...Maybe it's because Elsa gets WAY too emotional with people...Like seriously, freezing an entire town just because you can't find your sister? Okay, lady....Wasn't that the whole thing that got you in trouble in the first film? xD

I keep feeling like I should do NaNoWriMo this year! I already did CampNaNoWriMo, but that was 30,000 words for me - I'm pretty sure you have to do 50,000 words for NNWM, since that's about the word minimum for most novels. I don't know...I think I'll do it. Or at least try (Yoda would be saying "Do or not not. There is no try" right about now xD) I'll probably enter my Werebeasts story; even though I've had Star Wars on the brain since I started reading the Revenge of The Sith novelization, but, depending on when I finish it, I'll have time to rewrite my SW fanfics before I start on Werebeasts. We'll see! :D

I'm sure there's more to write, but I don't feel like it...right now, at least. Maybe I'll update this post later :) I just filled up my journal in one notebook, so I'll have to use another one now. I can't wait until My Little Pony comes back on. Maybe I should watch Saturday morning cartoons today. I know, this was random ;) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment