Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Late September/Early October

Once Upon A Time's season four premiere was pretty good last week! While it may have been a little too early to introduce Frozen (I've still not seen the movie yet), the storyline and plots weren't really focused on the movie - it was more about the original Oncers we've grown to care about. I love how we saw more of Rumplestilskin (who was definitely lacking in season 3, especially when the WWOW arc rolled around). Regina's storyline is probably the most interesting :) Anyway, I posted a review for it here.

Something strange happened Tuesday night...Paramore's song, "Fences", was playing in my dream (I don't actually remember much of the dream itself xD), and I feel like I kinda understand the lyrics now! How weird! Anyway, I just thought it was interesting.

Speaking of Tuesday night, I watched Agents of Shield this week. It was...okay. I think I preferred last week's episode. Actually, I wasn't really paying attention to this episode as much as I did to last week's - I was guilty playing Animal Crossing: Wild World xD I'll pay attention last time, but I hope it'll be better. It's still decent entertainment, though, so that's good.

My younger sibling may be playing basketball this year. It's at a church and they were asking for volunteers, so I was thinking about doing that. Volunteering is fun for me. I love helping people out :) Plus, I think I'd be working at the concession stand. What's better than working with food? xD

Wednesday was the first of October! I can't believe it's October already! And it's definitely getting colder. Brr!!! This year has been long, but, at the same time, it hasn't. January and the earlier months feel like they were lightyears away, yet I can't believe that it'll be 2015 in less than two months!!! You know what I mean?

I think I may have written this last week, but I'm going to try and get back into dance :) I just love performing so much and dancing in general and I'm starting to realize that I miss it. With dance, I can truly just let go of myself and everything around me. It's kind of like writing, but writing's more of a way for me to express myself whereas dance has me lose myself. And my grandma wants me to check out this dance class she's going to be at, but it's on the same day as the dance class I want to take at the studio I went to last year, so I'll have to figure all that out...

Friday was bu-sy! My brother got out of college that day because he has a brief (like one day) fall break starting from yesterday through Sunday. So it's basically a 3-day weekend for me! It would have been, at least, if so much hadn't happened yesterday xD

I don't think I've ever mentioned this a lot, but I have a big family (I just say that based on what others have said). There are 8 children, totaling to 10 people in the family. So dentist appointments with us, like yesterday, took up a lot of the day/afternoon. My older sister had an appointment for a filing first; then I had an appointment for a filing as well; then my mom had a cleaning; and then my older brother had an appointment. And everyone in the family had to come because the older ones of us all had appointments, leaving no one to watch the youngsters, so it was a VERY busy day!

My tooth was and still is sore!!! x( My sister said hers wasn't really, but I know my brother felt it because he had four filings or so!!! And my mouth had this horrible metal-ish taste or something in my mouth from all the cleaning :P I had to take some ibuprofen for it, because I like to eat, as I think you may know, and chew gum, so a slightly sore mouth was not going to get in the way of that!!! xD (Lol, I really just took it cause it hurt. And it still hurts, even though it's less painful, now...)

Anyway, enough of me and my dental pain xD Not all of it was bad! We went to the library for a little while (though I got SO many books from the book sale that I didn't check any out) and Chick-Fil-Aw was for lunch (YUM!!!) Plus, we basically had the day off, which I loved, although I spent a good deal laying down in the not-really-sleepy-but-tired state xD But I did get some reading of City of Glass in (love the Mortal Instruments series so far!) and I did write in my diary and played the games (I am on a Mario obsession ride right now xD) And we had Dominos for dinner!!! How awesome is that??? :)

BUT THE BEST PART WAS WHEN THE REVENGE OF THE SITH NOVELIZATION ARRIVED  BECAUSE IT'S JUST SO AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN!!! I'm in the middle of reading City of Glass, which is also VERY good, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to read the Star Wars novel!!! But I don't like stopping in the middle of the book unless there's something more interesting to read. I may just return The Summoning book I got from the library.

But I'll probably finish COG early this month, and I'd rather read the Star Wars novel when I'm not doing NaNoWriMo - if I do it, of course. The story I'm planning on entering in that is not a Star Wars fanfic, so I think that reading Star Wars whilst I'm writing about a mutant werewolf may throw off my writing xD But if I write my Star Wars fanfic the next month, maybe it'll work out better....

Sorry, I'm talking to myself xD Anyway, I just realized that before you write a story you have to do something called research! xD But I don't feel like researching  :/ Maybe I can try to make it interesting...I want my story to be realistic, in a way (how realistic is a story with humans mutated into werewolf-esque mutates?) since it is science-fiction (hence the science part), and I suppose my research doesn't have to be too in-depth. I want to do work on this, of course, but it has to be fun and enjoyable in general, because, if it isn't, I'll drop it in a hot second xD

This story has a lot of kinks to work out, too...it's a lot of work, but I really love this idea. I love werewolves and wolves, and I love this idea I have because I feel like it's pretty original and it just interest me. I saw a quote mentioning that you should write the story you want to read, and that's exactly what I'm doing with this one :D

Going back to Star Wars, I have to watch my, er, obsession with it...not only did my book come in, but Rebels came on last night, and it was good! I still have to get a feel for the characters, you know, since it's only been one episode, but it definitely piqued my interest enough. I wished they wold use characters from the EU who were originally in the Rebellion, or like some of the other minor characters mentioned in the Original Trilogy as being part of the Rebellion, but I don't mind these new kids. And they have some of the old OT characters being mentioned/seen at least in the first episode. I liked the vibe it had; I think I know what other people meant when they said that it held the vibe of the OT. I don't know why I got this feeling...perhaps I felt a disturbance in the Force xD (I've always wanted to say that!!!)

Um, that's all I can think of - for now. I'm currently writing on my blog (of course xD) while I'm watching my brother play Mario Kart Wii on freaking Rainbow Road and winning! If you play Mario Kart, you'll know that's a big deal! For those who don't, just ignore this, as I'm sure you'll probably do! Anyway, here's a preview for next week's probably blog post: I'll write about Once Upon A Time and Agents of Shield again (plus give a review for Star Wars: Rebels premiere and post it next week), talk about dance, maybe volunteer at the library, and basketball will start sometime in November, I think?, so I'll write about that not too long afterwards. See ya later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment