Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Getting Better - Yay!

Sorry I didn't post last week! To be honest, I didn't feel like I had much to post, and even now this post isn't going to be as long as my previous ones have been. Hopefully, once I get better, I'll get back into the swing of things and have more to post :)

I'm finally starting to get back into my things - gradually, I hope. The last time I tried to handle everything on my own and jumped back into things too quickly made me feel burned out. So I'm trying to do a little of this and that whenever I feel like it, not too much or forcing anything on me.

I wish I would recover faster, but fast is just a relative term, I suppose. I'm trying to go at my own pace now, not someone else's or my predetermined one, because that will provide a more stable recovery. Oh, well, just keep trying, right? I am making progress - I can look back and say that. And it feels better going at my own pace. I'm not "behind" or "ahead" because it's not planned by me or anyone else. I compare myself to others a lot but I'm trying to do it less - it feels an awful lot better when I just compare me to me :)

In other news, my brothers had their next-to-last basketball games today! Afterwards we went to eat at Jimmy Johns (DELICIOUS subs, if I didn't mention this before) and ate Krispy Kreme. Needless to say, I am as full as a bloated whale (I don't know why I use that term xD) But man, it was sooo good. Delicious :D

I'm reading a sequel to a book I really enjoyed, I've gotten back to my DIY crafts, and I may start taking dance classes again - specifically, a tap class (yay!!!) Actually, I'd love to take yoga, too. It's kind of like dance - I even did some yoga poses for dance warmups - but different. But I love how it can be meditation, which is what I'd use it for - exercise and meditation. Anyway, even if I don't take a class I'll try looking online for some free routines or maybe even buy a program.


Anyway, that's about it for this week. Short post, I know, sorry. But I am getting back to things. See you all later! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment