Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Late May


Okay, so I'll talk about this week now!

Saturday-I woke up at 7, but I went back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 7:40! Hehe, so afterwards I went to eat breakfast, then I started unpacking some boxes. Afterwards, we went to the old house to pack some more stuff and load it on the truck. After unloading, it was around 1 and we started getting dressed for dress rehearsal in dance. Around 2:20 we left for the place were we'd do the recital. I was only in 2 dances, so I had to wait awhile for my dances. Okay, so I don't wanna sound bitter but...as some of you know from my older posts, I am not returning to my old dance studio for reasons...drama...anyway, more drama happened. Ugh...I don't want to be naming names or getting into detail, but...overall it was good, but I hated the drama. But I had fun talking to some of my classmates (and former classmates). I don't know why, but I felt more confident talking to them. And I'm glad I did :)

Sunday-I got up (can't remember the time-it was probably around 8) and I actually didn't do much packing. It was nice to just hang out... :D. Around 1 I got ready for the recital, and we left around 2:15-ish. We got to the auditorium around 2:45 (a little earlier than that), and the show started not too long afterwards. I was only in two dances (and none of them was the first one), so I had to wait :P.
The recital ended around 6-ish, and all the dances came out for a grand finale. I have to admit, it was good...I'm leaving the studio because of the drama, but I did enjoy my recital. I can't say it was as good as past ones, but I enjoyed dancing.
At the end (as it is dance tradition) I got a bouquet of flowers from my parents :). My dance teacher also  made these bags for every dancer-in mine were two temporary tattoos, a pencil and pencil sharpener, a pretty bead necklace, a hair clip...lots of small goods :). Oh, and I saw my Grandma when I came outside-I didn't know she had watched my show :).
Around 6:30, we ate at this buffet called Carolina Barbecue. Oooh, they have fish and shrimp there...:D I LOVE shrimp SO much...Hehe, so afterwards we headed to the old house to bring some stuff over to our new house (we're STILL not done packing...but we've gotten a lot out! :D).
Once we were done, we headed towards the new house (my Grandma left, unfortunately :P) and we started bringing the stuff from the old house inside. Then I washed dishes and did some other cleaning and started reminiscing about the day. It was a good day :)

Monday-got up around 7:45 but stayed in bed for about 15 minutes XD. Haha, so anyway, I got up and ate breakfast and stuff. Then (around 10) we left to move some stuff from old house...BUT by 5 or 6 we had loaded EVERYTHING IN THE TRUCK! There was NO MORE STUFF IN THE HOUSE THAT WE OWNED!!! I was sooooo happy.seriously, I've been sweating the past few days. So that was very nice :D. And I ate Bojangos for dinner :D!

Tuesday-I got up at 8, ate breakfast and stuff, and later on started unpacking some boxes. But guess what...my parents said that this guy they know (I'm not sure if he's a realtor, but he owns a lot of buildings or whatever) found a house in the area we live in now that is larger than this house, and it costs the same amount. THE. SAME. AMOUNT. The deal was good, and Momma and Daddy were considering moving there (of course we have the lease, but still...) Me and Manny started tossing boxes around angrily! We JUST moved! I do not feel like moving again. Ugh...but you know what? Maybe I'll like the new house.
So anyway, we spent the day unpacking and stuff. Not too much was done. Mostly we unloaded the truck and started putting things where they belonged. Oh, and my Grandma came over and brought some tasty chicken for dinner. Mmm...

Wednesday-I got up around 7:30ish, but I didn't get out of bed until 8. I had this sore throat and my neck was sore from where I was sleeping (ugh...) and I felt kind of weak because I was REALLY hungry...so eventually I went downstairs to get breakfast, and I took some medicine for my throat. Don't worry, I felt better :). So I think I spent some of the day taking boxes upstairs/unpacking boxes, watching some television...just normal stuff ;)

Thursday-Thursday was pretty normal...I did a little unpacking but it wasn't nearly as much as it had been before. I still have a sore throat -_- but it was a lot better than Wednesday. And I took some medicine, so...it was a pretty normal day, which makes it less interesting as a post but GREAT for me. You do NOT know how HAPPY I am to finally have gotten this moving thing over! It was so tiring...next time, I hope we hire people to move the stuff, even if it's just heavy furniture. On the bright side, I probably gained some muscle from all the lifting! :D

Friday-Well, not much has happened today. We're just about done with this whole moving thing! :D YAY! *throws confetti in air* I think we may have a few more boxes to unpack, but most of it is done :). So I spent the day doing some chores and stuff, and then I got on the computer to do some fun stuff :). Oh, and since this post is gonna be short, I should tell you that I really like the new house :). It's not too different from the old one-it's a bit smaller, but not TOO much smaller. I'm not sure I should post pictures up or not, but it's just a nice house :). And I have a laundry shoot. I. Have. A. Laundry. Shoot. It is one of the most awesome things ever! Seriously, I love throwing my clothes down there! XD

Well, that's all for today folks. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment