Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Busy, busy, week!

Well, technically the weekdays haven't been that busy...I'm almots done with school-I'll be finishing in the middle of May! :D I'm so excited! Haha, I won't see math again for a looong time!!! XD
Anyway, I think my parents have been doing more than me (obviously makes sense). Momma said it was a busy week, but I've kinda taken a break from math (I'm homeschooled) since I only have one lesson left! :) But we are in the midst of moving-we're trying to move Thursday :D. I'm excited-I haven't been in the new house but it looks cool :)

And speaking of excited...IRON MAN 3 IS OUT TODAY! I am actually a lot more excited than I thought I was! I know I shouldn't judge it based on reviews before watching it, but I looked at them anyway. One critic gave it a 3, but some (like Rotten Tomatoes) I think, gave it a 95%! A 95! And it currently stands at 7.9 on IMDB (almost 4/5 stars), which is pretty good! Ooh, I want to watch it SO bad...but I think I'll have to wait tomorrow :(. I know this may sound kinda selfish, but I wanted to be one of the first ones to review it! I'm a little competitive, yes? :)

Today I'm going to have to look for parts of my costume for my dance recital-which is coming up in a few weeks (so excited! :D) I'm in a tap and modern piece (only two dances), so I won't be in the show much :(. But I did it last year fine, so I'll be okay now, too! Oh, and not that it matters, but I love my costumes this year! My tap one is this colorful, fuchsia dress-it's so pretty! And then I have these stupid cute cameo pants in modern, plus this thing that goes over my shoulders that kinda look like sleeves...I wish I could show you guys :) Pictures are this week, too, so I'll have to make sure I get my stuff before Sunday...

Oh, and today is my good friend, Sarah Demens'-birthday! She turned 18 today :). She keeps saying how she doesn't want her childhood taken away ;). She's a cool person, you guys should check out her blog. Hehe, I'm doing a little advertising ;)

What else to talk about this week...oh, I know! The library! So I've already told some of you that I volunteer there twice a week, right? Okay, so this one time (was it last week? I think so) Momma had a fine (is that how you spell it?) for some overdo books, and when she went to pay the fine the person at the desk said she didn't have to, because all the work I've done had been enough hours to pay it off if I had been getting paid for my work...I feel honored. Hehe :). The more I go at the library, the more I love it. They just have SO much free stuff (my library even has some thing with listening to free music! If I could only figure out how to use it...) And of course the free books...I've saved up money instead of buying books I've wanted to read. Oh, how I love the library<3 On weekends I just want to go there to hang out


Speaking of books, I just returned "The Selection" this week. It was pretty engaging, but it wasn't the best book I had ever read. I don't want to turn this into a post all about it, though; I'm going to post my review for it next week on this site. But basically it's one of those books that's really fun, engaging, but doesn't have much depth to it. Or there's just something you can't put your finger on (maybe it's the writing style, maybe it's the way the story was presented) that doesn't make it 4-star worthy, yet you'd read it again for fun...if that makes any sense at all XD

Uh, I want to talk about more, but I'm running out of stuff! So I think I'll just end this post now. Bye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment