Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Moving On

What's up, everyone? I'm going to blog about my week again-and I think the title really fits-it's going to be about me moving into the new house, not to mention moving to other things (if that makes any sense). Hehe, so here it goes:

Saturday-I pretty much just hung out on Saturday. I watched a little television, then I started using the computer and I think I looked up some fanfictions then. Around 10 I started watching Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated. I didn't think I'd like it as much-it is focused more on romantic relationships-but it's surprisingly intriguing, and it's not just about the relationships. Anyway, around 11 I ate dinner, and then I can't remember what I was doing afterwards :P Probably just hanging out.
After cleaning up the kitchen around 1, I went upstairs and turned on ABC Family because (Friday) I saw that they were having a Harry Potter marathon :D. Now you see, I had not seen ANY of the HP films-I only read the books, save for "Deathly Hallows", which I eventually plan to finish-so I was thoroughly excited to see how my beloved books did on screen. It's very good, actually. Very accurate portrayal of the books. Although I do enjoy the books better (people always say that XD), the films were very accurate, which I appreciated.
During commerical breaks I *attempted* to read "Gathering Blue: (I wanted to finish it by Sunday), but I just can't. It doesn't hold my interest like, "The Giver". I think I'll return it at the library o Tuesday...I hate leaving a book unread, but oh well :P
My eyes were starting to hurt since I was looking at too many screens :P, so I decided to start sewing. I used to be really interested in sewing like, three years ago, but then I kind of dropped it. I think I was getting frustrated with the hard work (it is NOT easy to thread a needle. Trust me and any seamstress on this). Anyway, I hand sewed (since I just cannot work my sewing machine :P)-I think I'm going to make the little project a purse ;)-and I can't remember when I stopped or not; I know I didn't finish the project, though.
Later on my eyes started feeling better so I went and watched some clips of "The Prisoner of Azkaban" on YouTube. That was my favorite Harry Potter book. Seriously, it's so awesome. I really like the dementors, and I'm sure any Potterhead (Harry Potter fangirls and fanboys) would stare at me crazily (for those who don't know, dementors suck the happiness out of you). I'm not crazy-I love creepily evil villains! They're just so evil! :D Oh, and while I was waiting for YouTube to load up (my internet was so slow that day, for some reason), I finished a chapter in the "Deathly Hallows". I will try to finish it. I know it's 750+ pages, but if I read "Order of The Phoenix" (which was almost 800 pages), then I can certainly read this.
Afterwards, I started reading this REALLY good X-Men fan fiction...unfortunately, it wasn't finished yet :P. Haha, anyway I went downstairs to eat dinner around 6-ish; I got to eat chicken nuggets and fries! :D I feel like a kid again XD Hehe, but seriously, I haven't had chicken nuggets in MONTHS...oh, and the fries...they were so freaking good :D.
And for dessert I had a drumstick ice cream (I think that's what it's called). Let me tell you-it. Is. So. Good. First you have the outside of the ice cream, which consists of nuts and a chocolate out layer. Then, once you finish that, you get the delicious, creamy ice cream :). Once that's over, you have the cone-and of course, you can EAT it! (That's why I LOVE ice cream in a cone-you get to eat the cone when you're done! :D) So once you eat the cone, you start to realize that there's ice cream all throughout the cone, so as you're crunching the cone you're also eating the ice cream...*swoons* It's almost like paradise...
So after that I think I just did some stuff (hehe, stuff :P). I can't remember what I did, exactly; I probably just hung out.

Sunday-I pretty much just hung out on Sunday. I watched some television, wrote a little in my work...Oh, I remember looking up misheard lyrics...it is seriously one of the funniest things XD. Uh, I think I watched Teen Titans around 3-ooh, The Apprentice was on! :D One of my favorite episodes! Later, I think I started sewing...I went to bed sooo late, around 11...ugh, I hate how I can't remember what really happened! From now on, I'm going to log my weeks down on the day, so I can remember it better.

Monday-I got up sooo late (I believe it was around 8:30? SO glad I don't have to get up to go to school :P) and went down to eat breakfast later on. I messed up three problems on my test, so I went to get Mom to help me look over them.
Later on, we took a looong time cleaning up the kitchen-since the house we're moving to will be available by Friday, we're purging and cleaning through old stuff we don't need. It was long, but kind of fun-I like purging :).
Later on, we left for dance class.  It was the last class...recital is next Sunday already. During my class we practiced our dance, then showed it to another class that happened to be going on at the same time (we do that a lot). It wasn't really bad, but I kind of got stage fright, so I looked up at the wall as I was dancing :P Haha anyways, later I left and Mom went to get some Bojango's chicken (yum :D), then we came back to the studio because Manny and Imani (my sister) were in a class that only lasted for an hour. The one teacher I mentioned in my last post (Joey) he was leaving to another city for some job or something, so this was his last class here...I'll miss him, even though I wasn't in his class this year (we all only took two classes).
So later on, we cleaned up (after eating delicious Bojangos :D) and headed off to bed after a long-ish day.

Tuesday-I got up too late (around 8) because I had woken up in the middle of the night, and I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about the recital and moving! Anyway, once I did Mom said to start going through stuff in our bedrooms like we did on Monday, so I got rid of some clothes and other stuff in my room that was unnecessary to keep.
Sometime between this, I went and exercised (and started choreographing a lyrical/modern dance to "Somebody That I Used To Know"-I'm going to upload it on YouTube when it's finished and put it on Dance HQ :D). A little while after, I went to eat a PB+Jelly sandwich (it never gets old :D).
Okay, so around 2 I left to volunteer at the library. I know I need to stop, but sometimes I read books while I'm supposed to be stacking them :P. The inner bookworm in me can't resist! Haha, so later on I checked out this book on Greek Mythology-let me tell you, I am a little obsessed with Greek Mythology. It's SO fascinating-I even want to write a story about demigods! :D
Later on, Mom took Manny and Brad (my other brother) we dropped off to dance class, and I stayed to take care of Sage, the youngest. Let me tell you...she's very fun, but quite a handful! She was yelling and running out to the street when she saw Mom leaving, and it took her awhile to calm down...she starting swinging at me until she eventually calmed down and I gave her a cookie. Mom says she was like me when I was a baby O_O
Hehe, so later on I got online and started chatting with a friend (we don't know each other in real life, not that it matters). I also started writing this blogpost while listening to some Spotify. By the way, I think I already mentioned this, but Spotify is really good. It's FREE-unless you want to pay monthly to get rid of ads-which makes it really great. I like it better than Pandora because you can only listen to radio on Pandora-nothing against Pandora, of course. I like how it introduces me to new artists, plus it's more selective than regular radio.
Once the friend got offline I started chatting with another friend on Facebook (and using Facebook in general). I get on FB a lot-everyday, multiple times in a day :P. I wonder if it's too much? Except Facebook is kind of like news-I check it daily to see what's going on in people's lives and stuff.
OOH Momma got Chick-Fil-A for dinner! :D I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chick-Fil-A? Did I mention I loved Chick-Fil-A? ;) Haha, so afterwards I ate two M&M cookies for dessert :D

Wednesday-I got up earlier today (around 7) YES! Hehe, after eating and stuff, I started to do some last-minute study (I forgot to do it last night :P) for my unit test in math, then started working on it. But I started procrasinating again...there is just SO much more I'd rather be doing than math :P.
While I was doing math (or neglecting it..lol) Mom got the others who weren't working and started clearing out our storage. She found some extra boxes that she had forgotten were stored from our last move, so we're probably going to use them for this move.
Okay, so we started packing (I threw a bunch of my clothes into some boxes, plus some stuffed toys) and some of my other siblings started packing toys and stuff that we use. Sometime before/after that I finished my math (WHOOHOO), and then I went down around 11 to eat a PB+J sandwich :)
I started packing sometime then (or before-we were packing throughout most of the day) and around 2 I ate some tasty wings, fries (YUM!) and turkey burgers (they're like hamburger patties, but with turkey of course). I got on my computer for awhile, then Mom told me to pack some more stuff.
Later on I left for dance class-the last dance class...It was my modern class. So we did a relatively short warmup, some things across the floor, and then we practiced our dance a couple of times. Then I left.
I made some turkey burgers and fries (mmm!) for dinner. After cleaning up the kitchen, we cleaned upstairs up and I went to bed rather late (like at 10:30).

Thursday-I woke up around 7 or so (I stayed in bed :P), and after eating and stuff we got to packing immediately. We went into our school room (it has our desks, schoolwork, books, etc.) and started packing. Basically the day was spent with looots of packing...And later on we had packed even the food and blankets so I had to sleep without covers for awhile-then I snagged some from a box and threw it over my mattress! XD Hehe


Friday-I woke up around 6:30, but I stayed in bed until 8! XD Hehe, so afterwards I realized I was hungry, but we packed all the food…Soo Momma went to the store and brought some food for us. After eating the food, I started gathering bags and boxes, and later on I put it in the moving truck-a really big moving truck. 
Once that was done, Daddy drove the moving truck, Momma took some of my siblings in the van, and I went with Manny in his car. We started driving to the new house (which I hadn't gotten a chance to see until then-hehe), and Momma and Daddy were trying to give Manny directions on where to go, but he sort of got confused and we kept having to turn around until we finally got on the right track…it was quiet fun, actually :P Hehe
Then we got into the house. Momma gave me a quick tour of it-it's nice :)-and then we started unloading the stuff. Since I couldn't do any heavy lifting and that was only left soon, I started unloading the stuff in the boxes.
After noon, we got some pizza for lunch! :D It was so good…afterwards we took a break because we were so stinking tired-at least I was XD. I didn't have internet yet, so I started writing my blogpost on my computer before publishing it to the web. 
Ugh, there is just SO much to do...I honestly can't wait for this to be over :P

Okay, well that's my blogpost for the week. Tune in next week for *GASP* Dress rehearsal! Recital! And going into the new house! See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment