Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

This Week...

Let's see what's been happenin' this week:


I made some more flip-flops on Saturday! They are so. Freaking. Cute. I'm seriously in love with them. I really want to go out somewhere where I can wear them. Maybe I should've made them early on the summer...oh, well, there's always next year :P

Anyway, here are some pictures of them:





I ate at Golden Corral on Sunday. I decided not to read "The Hobbit" because, unfortunately, I just could t get into it. But maybe I'll get into it another time. And I guess I could like "Lord of The Rings" better. It seemed interesting enough. 

I spent some of Monday thinking about how next Monday will be *dramatic pause* THE START OF SCHOOL AGAIN!!! AHHH!!! EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, though, I do NOT want to do school again. I love all the free time I have right now. But I guess I need to, you know, learn "educational" things so I can "learn" and "get a job", whatever those words mean... At least I get to dance again :D. And I watched Switched At Birth that day, but unfortunately it's taking a break until January :(. But the good news is that it's GETTING A THIRD SEASON!!! :D

Tuesday was library week. I rented "The Wizard of Oz" because, while I didn't like an adaption I read as much as I would have hoped to (it was just okay), I hoped that the original version might be better. And it does look a little better.

My grandma came on Thursday to celebrate her birthday, along with my second and third cousins! I won't say her age up here, because, well, she won't like that ;). But seriously, that reminds me...everyone in my family knows when Meemaw was born, but apparently our cousins didn't, not even the mom! It was SO funny when Manny told them...and then it was funny when Meemaw came over this Wednesday and gave Manny a look before saying that they told her that Manny told them her real age. I had been anticipating that moment the following week, and it was priceless.

I got to more of my writing on Thursday...I'm forcing myself to stick to a few stories at a time now instead of, like, 15! One story I will write at a time and finish, and then I'll move on to the next one. I hit major writer's block that day, though, so I just started organizing my characters and storylines, if that makes any sense. I'm bringing back story ideas I had back in 2005, so they already have a basis and that makes it easier for me to write. Plus, it makes me feel like I'm 8 again :D

Well today's Friday, *DUH DUH DUH*! Mom said we were gonna start *gulp* school again, but my math hasn't arrived yet, so we're probably gonna look over my other subjects until math comes around. And I'll probably be mostly organizing my work today, she said. Like moving old things from old binders and stuff.

That's all for this week. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment