Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

New Month

Okay, so it's officially August now! *throws confetti* Well actually, it was August Thursday, but on my last post some of it was in July so ALL of it wasn't in August...yeah, whatever, nobody cares, Fairley :P

So Saturday and Sunday were spent just as a weekend should be spent-laziness! XD I started watching "Lost" again after a LONG hiatus (like several months) on Thursday or Friday. I didn't watch any episodes Sunday, though, but I may get back to it. The show is VERY intriguing but also really surreal and confusing at times. I'm in mid season 3 now so I've got at least 3 more seasons to go...

I did a little purging on Monday-purging is my Mom's middle name! Seriously, she LOVES to purge, like it's her obsession or something. But anyway, she and Manny were rearranging things in the house that caused me to have to relocate some of my stuff, so I was like, "Why am I keeping [so and so]?" So yeah, that felt good :) I also watched "Switched At Birth" as usual, and the new episode of Lab Rats-but I had to miss it because it came on through the middle of SAB :( But my sister Amber watched it so she gave me some recapping and I went to watch the second half of it. It was good :)

Tuesday I went to the library as usual. I borrowed "The Hobbit" from there because everyone I know seems to love it and the entire "Middle Earth" series. I'm really into reading books that are popular because I myself love good books and always welcome a new series to read.

On Wednesday some of our relatives (my second and third cousins) came over to our house in the afternoon, so that was nice. They stayed for a few hours and then left. And I read some of "The Hobbit", but that's about it.

Once it was Thursday I read some more of "The Hobbit" that day. I don't really love it, but it's interesting to a point. I love adventure novels, but it just seems to be going so fast that I can't take the time to enjoy the characters. But I'll finish reading it before I get my overall opinion on it.

Today my Mom plans to take me and my siblings to do some shopping (I need some clothes). I also hope we can swing by the craftstore and get more duct-tape-I'm gonna make more duct-tape flip-flops so I can improve on them (and give some to my sisters ). I've also got to find a Spanish program for me to learn from when I start back school (I have to take a foreign language class if I go to college). I saw Rosetta Stone online, but there's also a few at the library. I'll probably get the one at the library because it costs $0 extra (we have to pay the taxes anyway) and Rosetta Stone is at least $100.

Well, that's all for this week! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment