Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Second Week of School


Hi again! Here's what's been happening in my week so far!

I watched part of the VMAs Sunday-the first time I ever watched them, actually. It was really cool, because I recently got a Twitter account so I saw people, friends, and celebrities tweet as it was happening. It was like I was actually there :DAs far as the actual show...well, it was...interesting. Mainly because of Miley Cyrus' performance O_O Seriously, it's all over the internet. And I'm glad Taylor Swift won an award for her single, "I Knew You Were Trouble", but I don't like how she thanked the guy who she wrote a song about. I'm pretty sure he's not happy that she wrote a song saying he's the bad guy. But whatever...On the bright side, Justin Timberlake had an awesome performance. He even pulled out NSYNC ;)

So on Monday I did school again, of course. I forgot that we started school early...everyone else started Monday. Lucky them :P On the bright side, I'll get an earlier break :D So take that! XD (Lol I'm seriously just kidding...) But anyways school wasn't SO bad, especially since I can usually get it done by 10:30ish :D

I tried a jazz class on Tuesday at the studio I went to next week. It was okay; I mean, we did some of the same stuff, but I wish we had worked on combinations (like next week). But the teacher said that he would give us one next week, so I might show up again. I didn't know anyone there, of course, so that was kind of uncomfortable. But I'll try to talk to them next time (if I go, of course).

Okay, I've become a little addicted to Figment. It's this site where you can publish your stories for free-I enjoy writing stories myself! I've got like 4 or 5 going on at once, but anyway, that's besides the point... There's a group on there where people can make covers for your virtual books, and I went a little crazy over asking people to do it for me because, well, they're just so gorgeous!

I think I've found another studio where I want to try classes. The other place I went Tuesday didn't have tap, and tap and modern/lyrical are my favorite dance forms. But this other studio recently moved and now they have tap (they couldn't before because they were in this old building with a bad floor)-they also have modern, as they are a big modern studio. But it's 45 minutes away from where I live! :O However, as my mom said, if it's worth it we should go. They have no recital there, but I'm perfectly okay with that 'cause it looks like they have much more performance opportunities than just one big deal. But we'll see...

I finally got to go to the library Thursday! :D Mom just brought my other siblings because Manny wasn't there to watch them...unfortunately that didn't work out too well with her-she went to the grocery store, and...well, I have 3 siblings under age ten, so let's just say they were kind of rowdy. Not to mention there are (not counting Manny, of course) 7 kids, so that doesn't leave too much room for groceries in the van for a family our size. Mom said she might just go to the park next time...lol...

Wow, that's a lot more than what's happened last week! I guess it's because I did more this week-great! :D Well, I'll see you all next week, I guess. I hope I will have done more by then, too. But who knows? And anyway, I love my life, so whatever I do will be fine :)

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment