Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Back To School

Manny started college again on Monday, and he's gone from like 11-4 (he's got a long break in-between times) so it's been busier this week. More running around, if that makes any sense. Sage, the baby, usually hangs out with him, so we have more taking care of to do with her (espeically since she's hit those terrible twos and likes yelling for some reason :P). I may have to change my library volunteering location since it's closer to where Manny's taking classes.

The start back to school wasn't soo bad...I didn't have my mah ordered yet so I just did English and History. I read this really weird story called "The Tell-Tale Heart" and some interesting Greek history. And I watched the Switched At Birth series finale-it wasn't the best, but better than the other few episodes. And at the end they showed a promo and had some of the actors chatting live on Facebook :)

On Tuesday I didn't go to the library since I wanted to try a dance class at this other studio, and by the time I get back I'm always mentally tired from reading all the books :P. So in the evening (around six-ish) I went over to try this teen lyrical class there.

The lady there (the owner of the studio) was nice, and her husband (it's a family-owned business) seemed funny. And then I went inside the class and the teacher was pretty nice. There was only one other girl there, who was like, 12 and she probably had been dancing longer than me, but whatever...the owner said that there were more girls, who were in high school, coming next week (they usually started when school started. The teacher was new, so we didn't do too much since she didn't really know what we had known or not. But she was pretty relaxed and wasn't really strict but structured me (like saying what I did wrong) so that was nice. Overall I did like the class, but I wished I had done some combinations. She said we would probably do that next week, probably since more people would be there, so I might go back.

Not much happened the other days...I'm thinking about getting more schoolwork to do since I have a lot of free time. And I've gotta figure out a time when to go to the library-I'll probably go Saturday. And I wanna join that homeschool group and maybe do a few more activities...idk

Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment