Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Done With School!!!


Hi! As a southerner, I approve of the above picture. I don't always say "y'all", but it is something that comes to me naturally ;) (by the way, I got the picture from a page I liked, but I don't know who originally made it. I probably should have said that about the other pictures I post so I wouldn't sound like I had them, to avoid plagiarism. Anyway...)

I wrote this several weeks ago, but my mom started putting yarn braids in my older sister's hair! :) It's been over a month, though, so she had to take them out. And we're doing this other hairstyle now, jumbo twists (I LOVE it) and she's going to put it in my hair and my younger sister's hair.

I walked/ran with my parents Sunday! It was cool, getting up early in the morning and walking/running (the latter; I'm not a morning person :P haha!) Then we went to eat at the Waffle House, and oh. My. Gosh. Their chicken salad is delicious!!! Haha! I think I'll try doing it everyday, if I'm up for it - it's a great way to get in some exercise and soak in some fresh air.

I only got a 63% on my final exam for math!!! :P To be fair, I didn't think I'd do too well...honestly, I've been feeling a little apathetic lately, and other issues that I won't bother you with (at least for now...lol). But I shouldn't have not done it because of that. My mom made a retest, and I tried to do well on that, but it appears I've forgotten some things :P But I got an 80% on that!

The CAT test was here O_O We did the first two Tuesday, the second two Wednesday, and the last tow Thursday. I guess I don't hate it, but, in the great lyrics from one of Plain White T's songs that I just discovered: "Hate is a strong word, but I really, really, really don't like you." I mean, what's the point of taking a test that you don't get to know the answers to? They're just comparing me to the public schoolers, so it's about what's average or not. Technically, I don't have to do it, since I'm 17 (did I say that in a previous post? It sounds familiar), but Mom's making me since I'm still in high school :P Boo. Well, at least I won't have to after my senior year! BUT NOW I'M FINALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! YES!!!

My life on Wattpad got a whole lot better! I don't think I ever posted this before, but I  used to dislike it because virtually no one would review my stories. Well, thanks to another user  (I stalked their profile...lol), I discovered that they had "clubs", aka, forums, and one of them was for someone to offer to review things for others and could have a payment in return. So, I wrote on their that I'd review others and asked for them to review a piece of mine in return, and WHOA. In a few minutes, I literally got one response. And another. And before I knew it, I was overwhelmed with reviews so much that I hart to temporarily close down my reviewing services! :D

Speaking of reviewing, I must have been really bored (oaky, I know I was), because I asked like 10 or so people for swaps...and now I have a lot of responses, as well as others asking for swaps! So now I'm overwhelmed with trying to review other's stuff and keep alternating between Wattpad and Figment. Oh, my...Well, at least I'll get feedback in return!

I know I've been talking about how I'm getting stuck on Lizard-Man, but I honestly don't know what to do! And I'm getting bored. He's a boring character; if the writer thinks the character is boring, then that's not a good thing :P I'm hoping to get more reading inspiration, so the next book I'll read (I just finished up the novelization of Return of The Jedi) is probably going to be The Fault In Our Stars.

Well, that's it for the week! I keep hearing that TFIOS is a tearjerker, so I'm a little afraid of reading it...lol. But, from the preview I read via an ebook, I really like the writing style, so I think I'll enjoy it. My Little Pony doesn't come on this week :/ boo! My aunt is having a surprise birthday party my family's supposed to be going to next week...And once I take some pictures, or get the ones my Mom has taken, I'll post the pictures of my yarn hair! :D And I've gotta post some pictures of my craft projects!

Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment