Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pictures I Forgot To Post Last Week...And More!

(One of the pages I liked posted this on Facebook, and I just had to save it XD)


Okay, so I promised y'all that I'd put up some pictures of what I've been doing lately. So, here they are! I actually took the first pictures YEARS ago, and I don't have most (if any) of the dolls (although I still have the bracelet), but I recently uploaded them to Pinterest. All of them are doll clothes I either sewed or just made on my own ^_^


Sock dresses

Red dress

Beige-ish dress
Short black dress
Long black dress
Wedding dress
Beach attire
A doll I sewed when I was about 12 or 13
Bracelet I made from a kit from my grandma

And these are more recent:

A green pillow I made from an old shirt
100% non-sew!
...and another one!
I had to sew this one because there was a hole in it :P
A Doritos bag as a purse 
I already have one, though, so I'll probably try to sell this one...
And here's another one!
Utz chip bag purse
I transformed an old can (not this one, but you get the idea)...
...into a container for my markers!

In other news, Monday was Memorial Day! My dad actually got it mixed up with Veterans' Day, and I do sometimes as well...hehe. I guess since they're both on Monday? Ah, well, anyway, I guess I probably should have done something instead of just blurting out "Happy Memorial Day!" But it is to remember those who died, which is good. So, yeah :)

I really hope I won't get lazy in the summer :P I'm gonna do a sort of literature thing where I choose books to read and then review them whenever I'm done. Also, I think I mentioned this before, but I'm going through little exercises in a book I have on writing character emotions (which looks like it'll help me!), so I made that into a mini "course" ;) And I'm forcing myself to read a book of math reviewing it so that I won't forget and won't be lazy. And, of course, I have my crafts. And purging. There's always something to do in this house! Lol!

I'm thinking of getting back to writing fairytales. As pieces fall into place for my Alice In Wonderland contemporary reboot (and after reading some fairytale reboots from my friends and online), I'm getting the encouragement. For instance, my brother had an idea of Goldilocks being a criminal, which I started writing Wednesday :D

Also, I think I finally figured out at least ONE problem in my Lizard-Man story - I always pictured it as a television series, so it doesn't need to be written in novel form. It needs to be written in screenplay format! Well, that's one problem solved ;) haha

I used to think I would have to wait to finish a novel to publish, but then I realized that I could publish a short story instead! Sure, both will be work, but it'll take less time to write a well-written short story :D

Of course, I HAD to read a preview of TFIOS before the movie! Now it's rented at all the libraries and I have to wait to put it on hold! :P Ugh! This is just like when I was going to read The Hunger Games before the film and everyone borrowed the last copies. In the meantime, though, whenever I get to the library, I hope I'll be able to read City of Bones.

I'm not really interested in watching SAB this week. I mean, it's still entertaining, but it's becoming all about romantic relationships and I'm not really interested in that. But better to have drama in a TV show than real life, huh?

Well, that's it for the week! I'm going to a hotel in a town where my parents (it's adults only) will be going to a surprise birthday party for my aunt, and I'll be gone until sometime Sunday - whenever we check out of the hotel. But you betcha I'll bring my trusty laptop with me on the way! Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment