Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day & More


Sunday was Mother's Day :3 I wish I had gotten my Mom something, but I didn't :P I never know what to get her! And, since I'm practically with her 24/7, it's not like I could really surprise her with a gift. But I wrote a nice message on her wall, and I know she appreciated it :) Next time I'll have to make her a card, too ;)

Once Upon A Time's season 3 finale was pretty good! Time-trvaleing is as confusing as heck, but I love how characters see things happen in the past and change them/have to be careful not too change him. This was one of my favorite episodes of the season :3 But now Regina/Robin Hood are gone because Emma accidentally brought Marion back in time...I'm glad she saved her life, but it looks like Regina will hate her now...can she ever have a good love life? And they're bringing Frozen into it, because I saw Elsa. Oh. My. Gosh. I want to see the movie SO bad and I love Elsa's character from what I read in the novelization. I'm excited for season 4 :)

So I did my unit test this week, and final exam for math...I'm not sure how I did, to be honest. I kept forgetting some stuff on the unit test, which kind of sucks :P But, to be fair, it HAD been stuff I did several weeks ago.


Agents of Shield was so good Tuesday! Like wow. So many awesome moments. Let's recap: FitzSimmons had a nice little poignant moment when they thought they were going to die. And Nick Fury had an EPIC entrance by saving them!!! Skye had May kick the !@#$$ out of Ward in another awesome entrance! And oh my ghosh. Nick Fury and Phil Coulsion. Awesome duo. Every word that came out of Nick Fury's mouth was truly golden. I keep quoting him every now and then. And Coulsion moved up a level of buttkicker. Garret went crazy - I missed his smugness as opposed to I-Want-To-Become-More-Than-A-Man maniacal type, and he ripped out of a dude's ribcage, I think O_O, but I LOVED the moment when we though cra-cra Garret was coming back and Coulsion shot him!!! And his reaction! I fell out laughing!!! XD

It was kinda weird how Skye's dad's is alive, thought I'm not surprised, but his face wasn't shown and he had like, blood on his hand O_O And Coulsion started writing weird symbols, like Sam Witwicky Revenge of The Fallen style, probably due to the alien stuff in him, in the middle of the night O_O And they said Fitz was okay, but I didn't see him! But the episode was really good. I'm surprised and proud at how far AOS has gone. It started off okay, mediocre, as you'll see on my past posts, but after The Winter Soilder cameo ut and they made Ward evil, it's been pretty good! I wouldn't say it's up here yet, since I still want to care for the characters more, but it took a giant step up! I heard that's how shows involved with Joss Whedon go, so I hope AOS will be as good as people said Buffy and Fireflies were :D


My grandma came over today!!! I'm not sure if I mentioned it in any past posts or not, but she's the one who taught me sewing :3 Anyway, we talked and stuff and I showed her my bottle cap jewelry (above) and she mentioned how she made jewelry once.

I'm going to get through this freaking writer's block with Lizard-Man!!! I'm trying to set a time limit of at least 10 minutes and it's working so far! :D I've gotta spice up the characters, though, because I am getting bored with them :P And the story...Time to hit the books and read something to give me inspiration for superhero stories!

But I am reading. It took me awhile, but I'm reliving Return of The Jedi by reading the novelization :) After I'm done with this, I'll be done with the Star Wars saga - so far, that is. Of course, the new movies will be out next year, so.. ;)

Well, that's it for the week! I love how Movellas is having a contest inspired off the Walking Dead for a zombie-story contest! But it's based off of Zombie Awareness Month, which is apparently in May...I just don't get the whole zombie apocalypse thing, but, you know, that's just me. My Little Pony won't be on today because of the season finale :'( But at least this fall it'll get a season five!!! :D Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment