Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Graduation and Moving


My brother graduated from community college Wednesday! He has his Associates Degree now and I know he's going for his Bachelors and I'm pretty sure he's going for his Masters afterwards. My mom said that the ceremonies aren't all that interesting, and it wasn't, but there was a speech near the end a lady gave that was really good.

And afterwards was the best part - FOOD!!! The graduates, friends, and family all got free food. And it was DELICIOUS!!! There were chicken wings, fruit, brownies for dessert, and blondies - my gosh, they're even tastier than brownies! It was a really delicious meal and it was free, and we didn't have to cook, so that day we had a free dinner! :D

And with moving we've haven't had school, so I've basically graduated this year, too! High school's over -now time for more school xD I know I don't need to have more school, but I like learning. And I want to get a higher education. Plus, I kind of like the idea of college. Some of the classes seem really cool - granted, I'd have to take them after I pass general courses, but I like having my options open to cool new classes :)

But guess what? We're NOT moving this week. It's more like next week or so, though. So we're still moving - just later than usual. Which is fine for me, because I think we're moving pretty fast, anyway. We're going to continue going through things and getting rid of things, since we don't want a lot to pack when we move (even if we don't move everything ourselves).

To be honest, though, I don't know where we're going to live afterwards. And I don't think my parents know, either. Like, I think we're going to stay in my grandma's house for awhile, but after that I don't know where we're going. It's probably going to be smaller than where we currently live, but that's okay. We don't use all the rooms we have here, anyway.

So that's about it this week! I was afraid I wouldn't have anything to write, but between moving and graduation I realized that things did happen this week. So cool! :) And I'm still looking forward to doing a summer job this year - we're a big tourist attraction during the summer so they'll be plenty of places hiring :D See y'all next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment