Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

May Days


Monday was Star Wars Day!!! (aka, May the Fourth ;) We did some cool things for Star Wars - my mom made Star Wars-themed snacks, like Tie Fighter cheese and crackers, Princess Leia donuts/cookies, and popsicle lightsabers. I also caught Disney playing some episodes of The Yoda Chronicles and Rebels on Disney XD. Finally, I posted a Star Wars fanfiction (my first one!!!) on Fanfiction.net parodying Empire Strikes Back.

And guess what? We're moving AGAIN!!! From when I was born, we've moved 10 times! I feel like our family moves a lot. My brother found that the average American moves every 5 years, so yeah, we move a LOT. Which is fine, I just thought it was kind of funny so xD

I'm going to leave this blog post at this. I may update it later, but we're under a tropical storm warning  (I think it's a warning? Maybe not) and I want to get this post out now in case it happens, cause of course I'd lose my internet connection :P What's weird is that there's a tropical storm in MAY, of all seasons! Ah, well, life's funny like that.

See you all next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment