Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Summer's Almost Here!

Which means more tourists, cause we're a tourist town xD Seriously, though, we hope to go to the beach this year...we didn't get to go last year :/ But hopefully, if we get there early enough, we'll go before it gets too crowded.

I know I just kind of jumped into things, sorry about that. Anyway...

So I think I already posted that we're not moving as soon as I thought. Well, I don't think I mentioned that we may not be moving at all. I don't know, so we've kind of just gotta go with the flow, you know? Like with anything in life :) We have been decluttering and stuff, but otherwise we haven't gotten any packing down.

Otherwise, I've been busy (lol, not really) playing video games and watching TV and using the internet and stuff. I do want to get some, you know, work done, and I do (cleaning up never takes a break, and of course there's that whole decluttering thing we're doing). But I have a LOT of free time now, since I don't have school.

Although I did want to try to get into the local community college this year, but I hope it's not too late...there's only 2 days (so far) listed on the website of days to take the accuplacer. And since things are kind of hectic now, we were going to wait until June to do it. And I have to register/make an account, and I may have to apply for financial aid...So yeah, a lot of work goes into just the getting into college part xD

Speaking of college, my brother's going to UNCW this fall!!! So we'll both be in school then (I hope :) Apparently though there's a LOT of work that goes into applying for financial aid...I hope at the community college I'm going to it won't be THAT much work. Actually, it might be - if you're going to borrow someone's money, you'd better have a good explanation for it xD

Haha, well, that's it for today! I'm really excited for summer. I can practically see myself on the beach right now, enjoying the view, the smell of salt water, the water on my feet...I just can't wait!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment