Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Coming Up Next...

So it's May already!!! For things going on so far:

-May the Fourth is Monday, aka Star Wars Day :) They're going to have special things and sales going on for SW games and stuff. And, well, I may watch the Episode VII trailer like 1,000 times xD I think it'd be cool to maybe watch one of the Star Wars movies, specifically Revenge of The Sith since it came out ten years ago. But we don't have the disk :( Maybe I'll watch clips on Youtube or something

-I'll be graduating in at least a month! I'm hoping to graduate before June, so late May, really. And my brother's graduating next week :)

-This is the next-to-last episode in season 4 of Once Upon A Time will air tomorrow

Sorry I don't have much to add, but that's something, huh? I'm getting back on track on writing (yes!!!)  and am writing a novella this month. It's about zombies invading a city and three teenagers stopping them. I know that's not too in-depth but I really like the story idea. I created it when I was 12, so it's a story I've been holding onto for awhile. And now I finally get to writing it! I feel that it's sometimes easier to start writing projects from old story ideas I've had because, you know, it's easier :)

Anyway, that's about it. See you guys next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment