Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Late March


I finally saw Divergent last Saturday!!! While it wasn't as good as the book, it was enjoyable, and it was awesome seeing all the parts of the book on the screen. I just wished they had more time to show the parts they took out from the book, you know? It made the story's buildup better in the book. But I still enjoyed it. Shaliene Woodley was pretty good as Tris, as was Theo James as Four (not to mention a hottie ;)

My Little Pony's episode was slightly better last week! Not as good as the one with Maud (which was hilarious), but I'm glad I enjoyed it :) I still think it's kind of weird how Luna can enter pony's dreams, though...talk about stalking ;) haha!

I can't help but wishing that Once Upon A Time was like season 1 and 2 :P Zelena's character isn't bad, and she's played by a good actress, but she's not "evil" enough for me. Also, they're making her out as a big baddie, just like Peter Pan, when I found Rumple and Regina more interesting. At least I'm more interested in seeing where the story was going as opposed to when they were in Neverland.

I'm glad the girl who was at dance class last Monday was here this week, as was a girl who had been gone for a few weeks :D I love how we do random choreography for three or so weeks - it's what I did back at my old dance studio in jazz class (except that was every class).

I wished Switched At Birth would stop with romantic drama again. They did the same in the season 3 finale. Also, I loved Bemmet, but Bay KISSED him while dating Tank! The whole reason Bemmet broke up was because Emmet CHEATED on Bay! Ugh, it's so out of character :P 

Wednesday was my birthday! I can't believe I'm already 17 :O Haha, anyway, my parents got me some really tasty snacks that I had been wanting (Pringles, kettle chips, Reese's cups,  and orange sodas) and some duct-tape and nail stuff. It was a LOT so I shared some with my siblings, but I still got a good portion of it. Snacks are just as good as any other sort of gifts ^_^  

It's also been 4 years since I've gotten a Facebook account! Facebook has changed a lot since I got on. I remember when there was no timeline and other features that I can't remember that they changed XD Farmville used to be really popular, too, and now it's all about Candy Crush.

I saw Colin Ford again at the library!!! But I was so nervous I didn't talk to him :/ I know we've already been introduced, but I kept worrying that he'd think I was some sort of stalker if I was in the exact same place he was in at the same time :O But I do volunteer, as Momma pointed out I could have told him. I'd still feel awkward, but I wish I had said something. Oh, well, at least I got a picture with him those weeks ago :3

Speaking of the library, I got Uglies. I couldn't get into The Lost Hero and I finished Crossed My Heart And Hope To Spy, and I love dystopians, so I decided to get it. I haven't read much of it yet, but it seems interesting so far. I love how thought-provoking the premise is concerning what's "beautiful" and what's "ugly" according to our society. 

I'm doing horrible with Lizard-Man :P I can barely get in my word limit a day, and I missed an entire day :O Oh, well, I'm going to try to get some in today. I'm supposed to be finished by April (the month I rewrite my Star Wars fanfic--whohoo! :D) At least I have ideas for other stories, though. That proves that I don't have universal writer's block! :)

Well, that's it for the week. I got backed up on schoolwork so I'm going to have to do it today--no fun :P Also, my Pinterest was acting funky but my Mom got it back up and I found TONS of craft ideas that I'll try to post up here next week ^_^ Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment