Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Madness


Yep, it is madness. Because half of our family was born in March: my Mom, the oldest, Manny, me, my younger brother, Alston, and my younger sister, Sage. It's still pretty amazing that 50% of us were born in that month, especially considering (I think) that August is the most when most people are born. Just a random fact I thought I'd throw at y'all...

Last week's episode of "My Little Pony" was better! :) I can't believe how every pony was obsessed with Twilight now that she's a princesslike seriously, they were chasing her like zombies. It was actually kind of funny ^_^ Oh, and I really wish the Cutie Marked Crusaders would stop trying to impress Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Like seriously, I can't stand mean girls on shows -_- As for the main characters trying to impress them...it's just not worth it. They're not worth it :P

Sunday I found out that Heroes us being revived as a miniseries in guess what year...2015! If you saw my post a few weeks ago, I wrote how every single popular thing was coming out in 2015. Anyway...if you read My Reviews blog, you'll know that I absolutely loved the first season of Heroes but detested the rest of the seasons. This one is picking up after season 4, so I don't think I'll like it as much (I stopped watching before I got to season 4).

So there was only one other person (other than my sister and I) at dance class Monday :O The teacher said they wouldn't be there because of random stuff (I don't know all the details). There was this new girl who was really good. And we did improv, which is what it says--improvising, but with dance moves. And we had solos...yeah, I was freaking out :O But I did have fun and let myself go...yeah, that happens a lot in dance :)

Switched At Birth was so INTENSE last week! It looks like Kathryn and John are going to divorce because of the kiss, Bay's having problems with her hand again and may not be able to paint, Daphe tried to help Sharee's mother, but she ended up STABBING the doctor, whom Daphne managed to save in time, and Sharee's mother was arrested...Ah, so much DRAMA! I know it's a drama show but it was just too much at times, especially with Sharee's mother :P The promo for next week looked kinda weird...I mean I love dancing, as you all know, but it seems out of place for SAB. On the bright side, this episode certainly had me on the edge of my seat. Whether that's good or bad is debatable, but it held my interest like the writers had intended :O

I don't usually watch "Lab Rats", but my sister turned it on after SAB and it was just cracking me up XD It's better when it deals with their powers instead of random life drama. They really need to use the show to its full potential, because when they do they have me laughing out loud and fully engaged :D

Agents of Shield did't come on Tuesday. I don't know why, but it's not going to air a new episode until next month. Honestly, as I've said before, I'm not really into the show, but I keep watching in hope that it'll get better...plus, it's contacted to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so as a fan of that I watch other related merchandise. Not to mention the next episode would have Sif in it, so I was kind of excited about that--maybe we'll get a little hint for what's to come in Thor 3 ;)

I went back to volunteer at the library Thursday, after a two-week hiatus, and it was one of the best days of my life. 1). I found "Prodigy" and "Champion", the last two books in the "Lgened" Trilogy that I have been looking for for weeks! :D 2). I MET MACKENZIE LINTZ AND COLIN FORD FROM UNDER THE DOME AND TOOK A PICTURE WITH THEM (the one on top)!!! Seriously, though, I recognized them but didn't say anything because I was super nervous, and I kept texting my Mom and she was like, "Just say something!", but thankfully my brother Manny spoke with them and took the picture!!! :) 3). I got a Big Mac! I haven't had one in literally months, because I've been trying to eat healthy, but gosh, it was so good! :) 4). Meemaw came over! She couldn't come Wednesday because of some other stuff but she was there Thursday ;)

I'm pretty much wrapped up with "Rise or Fall", my what-if Star Wars fanfic set during "Revenge of The Sith"!!! :D I know I got lazy and procrastinated at some parts--mostly during the battle scenes (I know Star Wars' gotta have them, but I like it for the story, not action :P), but I got the overall idea down, and I love that :) Plus, I got down most of another what-if that's basically a shortened version of it, and I'm writing down dialogue from the dozens of "What if Anakin Skywalker hadn't turned to the dark side?" story ideas I have (yeah, I know I'm obsessed, but I just want to help those tragic villains, you know? Don't be surprised if I have a Magneto/Loki/villains from "Once Upon A Time" redemption fanfic too soon ;) The story obviously needs editing, but I'll put it back for at least a month to give my eyes a break from it. It's gonna be a load editing that sucker, but I know I can do it, and I feel incredibly inspired after seeing the wonderful fanfictions published that were long and had to be edited. We writers inspire each other! :)

Well, that's it for the week, I'm really enjoying "Prodigy". And I'm still not over the shock from meeting Mackenzie Lintz and Colin Ford :) My parents decided to go out for breakfast, and, well, when you're with Dad, it turns out into a full-fledged Let's-Go-Around-Town adventure XD haha, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment