Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Another tag!

First I get tagged by S.J. Bouquet on My Reviews, and now by Sarah Demens! I love this! :)

What's your name?
Fairley 
2. What color is your hair?

Dark brown
3. What color is your eyes?
Dark brown
4. How old are you?
17
5. Are you a social butterfly or a recluse?
Recluse
6. How many siblings do you have, if any?
7
7. When's your birthday?
March 26 
8. Do you have any pets?
No, but I used to 
9. Are your ears pierced?
Yep! 
10. Got religion?
I'm more spiritual than religious 
11. If you could travel to just three special places, where would it be?
The Star Wars universe, the Harry Potter universe, and Neverland
12. Do you have a bucket list?
I don't know what this means...
13. What's your idea of a great weekend?
Just relaxing
14. Fondest memory?
I don't know
15. Are you dating?
No
16. What is your idea of a great vacation?
A staycation 
17. Desired career?
Writer or librarian 
18. Favorite hobbies?
Reading, writing, dancing, more
19. Blondes, brunettes or redheads?
Redheads 
20. Favorite animals?
Do mermaids count?
21. Have you ever wanted to fly?
Yes!
22. If you could be any celebrity, who would it be?
JENNIFER LAWRENCE!!!
23. Who are your favorite fictional characters?
Too many to name! But I must mention Captain Jack Sparrow 
24. Are you a gamer?
If there’s a game I REALLY really like, like one of the Lego games, then I’ll play, but not a big gamer.
25. Favorite sport?
I’m not really a sports person, but I guess soccer. 
26. What books are your favorite?
Fantasy, adventure, sci-fi, coming of age, so many more
27. Movies?
Too many to name! Star Wars, The Hunger Games, Disney classics, superhero films
28. What television shows do you watch?
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Once Upon A Time, Switched At Birth, and Agents of Shield.
29. Boots, sneakers or flip flops?
Boots!
30. Which is better, the pool or the beach?
The beach
31. Icecream or frozen yogurt?
Frozen yogurt  I think I’m becoming lactose intolerant to ice cream
32. Coke or Pepsi?
I’m not really a soda person, but Pepsi
33. Coffee or Tea?
Tea! I hate coffee 
35. Super hero?
Spider-Man!!! 
36. Who would you nominate for president?
I don't know
37. Do you believe in martians?
I wouldn’t rule out the possibility. 
38. If you could make a movie, what would it be about?
Fantasy/adventure/sci-fi/etc
39. Favorite authors?
J.K. Rowling, Veronica Roth, Suzanne Collins, E.B. White, others
40. Who are your favorite celebrities?
Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Tom Hiddleston, others
41. Name the people who have inspired you!
My parents, George Lucas, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Lawrence, Veronica Roth, J.K. Rowling, some others,
42. What time period would you travel to?
Middle Ages
43. Are you obsessed with anything?
Too many things!
44. Name your fictional crushes!
Tobias Eaton...I'm done *runs off*
45. Name your real life crushes!
No thanks!
46. Can you draw? The line?
Yup!
47. Favorite school subject?
English!!! But history’s making its way up there
48. Have any fears?
I have anxiety problems in general 
49. If you created a character based on you, what would their name be?
I don't know
50. Who are your best friends in the entire world?
Sarah Demens, Starlitnight, Bobbi Shelton, Hannah Deborah, Claire Nixon, Crystal J. Hosteler, and many Homeschool Bloggers 
51. What game consoles do you own?
X-box, Wii, Ds's 
52. How old do you want to live to?
As long as I can
53. Which movie studios do you like the best?
Disney, MCU, Lucasfilms, Lionsgate, some others, maybe.
54. What kind of house would you live in?
I don’t know.
55. Favorite soda?
A fruity one, like orange
56. Favorite beverage?
Likely #55's answer
57. Favorite meal?
Too many! But maybe a tie between Italian food and quesadillas 
58. Favorite snack?
HUMMUS!!!
59. Cake or brownies?
Brownies. I only like certain cakes.
60. If you could be any inanimate object, what would it be?
Um, maybe a doorknob?


(By the way, this doesn't count for next week's post ;) It's a little extra one, like a "bonus" post :) See you all next week!!! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment