Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Crafts And Summer School

Turned my brother's sweater into a dress!!!

Hey, you survived my ultra meta serious post! That's great, right? And now I'm back to being happy-go-lucky! (In all honestly, though, I'm glad I got it out. I like being humorous, but being honest with myself is great. I'll probably do it again for the next upcoming post - even in this one).

Some people came to our house to clean it Monday. It was almost spotless? :O I wish I could clean like that XD But they're coming once a week, so I won't have to do deep cleaning every week or so. Actually, I've been keeping that and my personal areas pretty clean, so it shouldn't be too bad!

Meemaw came over Wednesday and brought some scarfs for me to upcycle :) But now I have a problem - I've got too much stuff to upcycle! So either I look for ways to reuse them, or into the trash they go! And, since I hate throwing stuff away (I get it from my mother), I'll try doing the other. But I'll try giving myself at least a week to do something with it, and, if not, into the trash it goes!

Speaking of which, have I shown you some of the new stuff I made? Mom and Dad want me to sell it (but especially dad), and I'd love to make some money off of my stuff, some I'm practicing on "perfecting" it and seeing what people like. The before and after pictures make a big difference, though.

Back to my mini summer school work. My writing book, "Creating Character Emotions" (by Ann Hood), is really good! The little "exercises" I do really get me to think, "How do I express this emotion honestly?" And they give little tips and ideas on how to accomplish it. I'm so glad I got it, let alone at a steal price at the library book sale! :D

Been procrastinating on my Star Wars fanfic, but got some in this week! So that's good :D I don't know why I feel embarrassed witting it, though; it's like I love Star Wars so much that I'm self-conscious about it :P But I will overcome this! No story is ever perfect, Fairley. You're not going to "ruin" it. And it's not even canon! 

My older brother and sister went to the dentist…on Friday the 13!!! *DUMDUMDUMDUM!!!* Lol, nothing really happened…Manny has to get a filling for some cavities and my sister has one, too. And it rained that day and yesterday. I’m a little scared that I’ll need one whenever I go, too, even though I brush my teeth constantly AND floss! But, you know, it’s all good. I haven’t been to the dentist in awhile, but I did enjoy having my teeth cleaned :)

But, yeah, that’s about it. C’mon, Jason! Give us some excitement! Like that time we had a blackout (except not a blackout—I need my internet ;)

I found some awesome events coming up near my library! They’re going to have a few DIY “classes” that are free to attend—and one of them is about remaking a T-shirt, something I’ve been doing lately! :D And there’s also a film club that teaches you about making films and starring in one! I got so euphoric just thinking about it! I can’t wait!!!

Well, that's it for this week! Tune in next week for more on my crazy life! Since I have the summer off from required schoolwork (the ones I'm doing on my own don't count), I'll have more time to act crazy! Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment